Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Christmas Games

[Xmas Eve)

Nicki sat up and rubbed her hand over SB's body then straddled him. He peeked an eye open looking at her for a second then closed it back. She massaged up and down his chest as she rocked side to side on his manhood. She smiled then leaned forward and kissed him.

"One gift down."

"This your only gift."

"Oh, really?"

He smirked as he opened his eyes and looked at her playful sad face. I can't wait to see what he got me and it better not big ass jewelry. SB pulled her up then pushed her down hard on his penis. She moaned digging her nails into his chest. He sat up and laid her across the bed with her knees in the air.

"Faree?"

"Um...."

"Yes, like this... God!"

"Fuck.."

She came faster than he thought she would, but she still wanted more. She pushed him out then stood up and grabbed their robs. She looked at the clock that said 8am. Macy would be up in another hour, so she hurriedly pulled him to the game room.

Nicki sat up on the pool table and pulled him back in. He liked the aggressiveness and her hunger for him. He kept on his robe as he bent her over the side of the pool table and sexed her slow and hard. She clawed into the table trying to get away but knew she wasn't going anywhere.

"Fa-Fa-Faree.... uuuhhhhh!"

She came then he bust after her. He pulled out and picked her up. She kissed his neck and chest repeatedly while pussy throbbed.

××××××

"Macy, you want to open a gift?"

"I wait for Muddy."

"Maddy will be here tomorrow."

"I'll wait for her then is that in two hours?"

"No baby, that's in a couple more hours than that."

Macy stood thinking as she looked over at the section with all her gifts. She looked back at Nicki as she decided to open a gift. Of course she choice the biggest one.

"Faree, go get the camera."

"I got it set up already."

"Okay, Faree Claus."

"You sure they're coming tomorrow cause he been canceling a lot."

"Yeah I know, but if he doesn't then we're going to see them to see what's going on."

"No, MACY!"

They both shouted as she licked the wrapping paper. Nicki shook her head and pulled her back. She opened up the Barbie Jeep and looked at SB. Only one who would by her some loud big shit like this. He smirked reading her mind. Damn right.

"That paper not taste like peppermint."

"It's not for eating baby and its just the smell."

"Hmm, JEEP! Like what Daddy have outside."

SB opened the box and started to put the pieces together as Nicki cooked. He decided to wait to give her, her gift until later. Macy tracked around the house screaming and playing with her dolls until he got done. She squealed running to get in it.

"Nic, yo phone is ringing."

"Um answer it."

"Hello?"

"Yo where Nicki at?"

"Who is this yo?"

Safaree looked at Nicki, who walked over before the convo got out of hand. She grabbed the phone listening to Derrick talk in the background. This fool just don't get it.

"What do you want?"

"You, I miss you."

"You're joking right?"

"I'm for real."

Nicki laughed hanging up on him. She looked over to see SB looking at her weird. She grabbed his hand and snapped a picture of his face as she pulled him close.

"Nigga sprung, that's Funny."

Nicki laughed again as SB howled. Niggas be too pressed for good pussy. Can't even be mad at em about it. I'd want what I can't have if I was him too. SB shook his head and continued putting the stickers on Macy's Barbie Jeep.

"Zoom Zoom!"

"Macy don't press anything yet."

"I'm not!"

"Faree, I need a pan for the Mac and Cheese and some drinks for tomorrow."

"And?"

"Could you go get me some from the corner store?"

"Alright, Macy can ride her Jeep then."

Macy bounced up and down clapping her hands as SB dragged the toy out to the icy sidewalk. Then ran back in and grabbed his and Macy's coat. He handed it over then threw his own.

"Daddy, Let's go before Santa comes to our house and I miss him."

"Alright Alright."

××××××

"Candi, get over here and quick before Faree gets back."

"Girl open the door."

Nicki hurried to the door as they
disconnected. Nicki smiled big as she took the keys from Candi. She dropped a few stacks of cash on SB and couldn't wait until he saw it. She looked out at the covered Red Lamborghini with the black interior and shivered all over. Christmas Dick.

"Bitch you must be in love, you never gave a nigga a penny just for change."

"Bitch, you know it. This man is my life and I swear he looks at me and speaks my soul."

"Ms. Onika done got her nose bust wide open!"

They shared a laugh then Nicki filled her in on how she got the car. She stirred her food as she spoke.

"You know that money Brim gave me before he left... I spent it and the money he gave me when I use to hang heavy with him."

"Gworl, that nigga was paying you with his ugly ass."

"Sure was and I was pocketing it while spending other niggas money."

"You should of put a bitch on to ya methods."

"Bitch you the one with the baller, Lyeme is a great catch."

"Yeah catch me pregnant!"

Nicki smirked at Candi's baby weight. Candi shook her head staring out the window with Nic. Nicki done got one of the finest niggas in the game and made him a house husband, power to her pussy. Candi thought happy for her friend as she watched SB and Macy come down the street.

"You need me to leave or..?"

"I'll take you home, so stay."

"Let me call Lyeme and tell him to come over."

"Alright."

Nicki sped towards the door. She pulled it open then fast walked to the middle of the driveway. She smiled big as he stepped up to her and handed her a bag.

"I got you something!"

"What? A watch?"

"This!"

Nicki handed him the keys and smiled watching his eyes grow big then looked around the neighborhood. She grabbed his face and pointed to the covered car.

"YO, What the fuck? Naw, son!"

"Yes!"

"You paid..."

"Just go see it!"

"You stole it?"

Nicki dead faced him then walked over to the car and pulled the cover off. She smiled huge as SB leaped into the air nearly falling over Macy's Jeep. Macy spazzed running to the car, but Nic stopped her before she put her hands on it. SB walked over to Nic and kissed her like he'd never see her again. Her face turned rosey red as she caught her breath.

"This is nice, yo. The red coated paint and black interior, damn baby. You put my gift to shame."

"Gimme those keys back."

He smirked handing her the keys only to snatch em out her hand again. He got in the car and locked the door then stuck his tongue out. That's why my gift for her still better than her's, but this is a nice as ride damn a nigga feeling real bossed. She groaned then pouted standing outside the passenger door. He unlocked it and watched as Macy and her got in. He pulled off and went around the block a few times.

××××××

"I got you two gifts, but I'm only giving you one."

"Why can't I have both?"

"Nic, pass me the eggnog."

"I'm trying to handle business, get it ya damn self."

"You mad rude."

"No, you're rude, I'm trying to get two gifts today."

"And you greedy."

"Give her that dick, bwoy!"

"Naw, my friend good."

"Oh, he is? He must of been in someone else's hands or bed."

SB looked her over as she smirked sitting on his lap in her Mrs. Claus outfit. All the grown people had on Mr and Mrs. Claus outfits. She bounced up and down then leaned against him whispering into his ear.

"Can I get both gifts."

"No. A or B?"

"A and B."

"Yo Lauren, I told you about your friend."

"I say just go with B first, more romantic!"

She yelled from the kitchen all smiles. Nicki looked between the two then stared at SB hard. His smile was just as big and goofy as Lauren's. What the fuck they do? Nicki was in for the surprise of her life and so was SB and the party of twelve. SB shook his head then looked back over to Lauren.

"I'll wait until tomorrow for B."

"Yeah, cause the kids will be here!"

"Yep."

"What do the kids have to do with my gift! Safaree, stop toying with me asshole!"

"Um...."

"Stop you freak!"

"Yo Nic ya phone ringing."

"Who is it?"

"Quez."

Nicki got up and rushed to the phone. She put the phone to her ear to hear muffling then crying. Her eyebrows furrowed then Maddy's voice came in small and shaken.

"Mommy answer the phone!"

"I did baby what's wrong?"

"Daddy kicked me out! He won't let me back in cause I talk back to him."

"Maddy, where are you?"

"I'm walking around, I don't know where I'm at... I walked hundred minutes from the house. Daddy had me outside for a long time."

"Describe what you see baby."

Nicki grabbed SB shirt and tugged him towards the door. She put up her finger to the guest then raced out the door into her car. What the fuck is this nigga's problem?

"What's up?"

"Get in your car and go get Maddy from downtown!"

"How the... what's going on?"

"Stupid bastard had her outside for hours as a punishment and she wander off. God, why is he so fucking stupid!?"

"Calm down and let's get Maddy home."

"No, I'm going to the house and you get Maddy and come to the house."

"You gone be alright?"

"Yeah just please go get my baby."

××××××

Nicki and Marquez stood going off on each other until he back down. She told him if he didn't get it together she would bring the law into his home. Maddy looked a mess when SB picked her up and the other kids didn't look too good themselves. Licour was sick and had a fever. Nicki was so pissed, but couldn't do anything unless she went to court and she didn't want the kids to go through all that. She nursed on him until she felt, she wasn't needed then Linda walked up to her and clung to her body. Nicki bent forward and whispered in her ear.

"Is there something going on here?"

She nodded then retreated a little looking around. She pulled out a piece of paper and handed it to Nicki. Nicki quickly put it in her purse then grabbed her small face and kissed her.

"I'll come by and get you guys be ready about five in the morning."

"We have gifts."

"Lots!"

"Yay!"

"Are we going to stay with you for the week?"

"No, Maddy just tomorrow."

Maddy was on the break of tears, but wiped them away quickly as Marquez came around the corner. That's when Nicki noticed the nice outfit he was wearing, but the kids looked liked they'd worn their clothes for weeks. He's working, but only treating him damn self. Nicki grabbed Safaree's hand looked up to him.

"Something's wrong."

She mouthed and he nodded in response. He sighed then looked into Maddy's face. She smiled a little then it disappeared. SB pulled Nicki to the door.

"Well everything seems fine and will be by to get you guys tomorrow."

They nodded watching them leave. What the hell is going on here?

******

Nicki looked at the clock that read 1:20am. She pulled out the piece of paper and tried her luck. She was surprised someone answered the phone. The accent was a heavy African one and it sounded like a lady.

"Hi, is this Lou An?"

"This must be Neeki?"

"Um, yes."

"I have heard so many wonderful things about you from Grandchildren."

Lou An was Lily's mother. Nicki was now nervous piecing that bit of information together.

"Neeki, I know what my daughter did was wrong and that's not why I had Linda An give you my number."

"Okay, so..."

"I need you to go get those kids. Marquez is spending my money and treating my grandchildren like slaves."

"What? Your money? He said..."

"My grandchildren are Princesses and Princes here in Africa, of Ghana, but I shipped my daughter to the US for an easier life and she goes and marries some yellow boy."

Nicki held back her laugh as she listened to Lou An talk about their riches and how each child was sitting on a million dolloars each besides Linda and Maddy, who were to return back to their country and marry if they wanted to. She was shocked taking it all in then nervous again. What if I become greedy like Marquez? No never I actually love them.

"Neeki please and make sure to watch Maddy, I think she's getting the worst of his attitude."

"What you mean?"

"I have to go just get them and I will pay you."

Lou An hung then Nicki woke SB up. He looked at her then shook his head and turned back over. She shook him then pushed him on to floor. She laughed as he stood up on his feet quickly.

"We need to get them now. I'll explain why on the way there just come on."

"Alright, baby."

××××××

Nicki tapped on QJ window and waited for him to appear in the window. He smiled seeing her then disappeared. He pulled open the front door as SB carried Nic over to the door.

"Yawl are three hours early."

"Your grandma told me I needed to get you guys soon."

"Oh my gosh, finally! I'll go get them go back to the car it's best. Pull up to that house and we'll walk down."

"You sure baby, I mean..."

"Please Nicki. We've been planning this for a month now."

Nicki stepped back then walked off. SB dapped QJ then walked behind her. They sat in the car by the house they were told to sit at and waited.

It's been an hour, Faree! I'm scared."

"Give them time."

"I did a WHOLE..."

He pointed to see Linda, Layshun and Maddy appear from the woods behind the house. Nicki jumped out the car and hugged them as they got in. They smelled bad, but Nicki didn't care. She missed them. Licour walked up and eased into the car and hugged Nic.

"Thank You, please keep us."

"I'll do what I can."

"Do it fast."

QJ said getting in the front seat. Nicki pulled the door closed as Maddy sat on her lap. They pulled off and headed to their house.

"I'm going to take a shower."

"Me too!"

They all raced into the house to get to one of the four bathrooms. Maddy looked at Nicki then she tugged on her arm.

"Yes baby."

"My private part stink, it have yellow stuff come out."

"Let me see."

"No, I'm nasty. I stink and no boys like me."

"What Maddy?"

"Daddy said that."

"Why?"

"Because I don't take bathes because he won't let me says bathes are for good people, I've been bad."

Nicki knelt down in front of her and helped her out of her clothes. Maddy was covered in purple and black marks. Nicki touched it and Maddy began to cry. Linda walked in and frowned.

"He only hit Maddy, said she was nasty and a whore."

"I'm so sorry baby! I'm sorry."

Nicki cried holding Maddy's body close. SB helped Linda find some clothes to leave Nicki some time to get together. Linda walked behind him in her birthday suit. She smelled herself and smiled smelling good.

××××××

Maddy laid next to Nicki holding her tight. She was in nothing, but her panties because Nicki had put cream on her skin to get rid of the bruises. She opened her eyes and smiled big at Nicki staring at her.

"Merry Christmas Mommy!"

"Merry Christmas Baby!"

"MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYBODY!"

Maddy yelled running down the hall and around the house as she woke everyone up. She went into Macy's room and picked her up. Macy giggled seeing Maddy. Maddy ran down the stairs to the Game room and they sat in front of the big tree with over two hundred gifts for each of them. Nicki walked down the stairs with the other kids behind her.

"Yo that's a big tree and all those gifts are for us?"

"Yawl never had a big Christmas?"

"No, mommy never celebrated Christmas, so daddy use to get a one big thing and we'd share it."

"Wow. Well all of this is you guys and your name is on the section that's yours.

××××××

All of their friends and family were gathered around as SB called them to make an announcement. He called all the girls over, Nicki, Carol, Macy, Linda and Maddy, and smiled.
"I would like to just first say you ladies look beautiful in your Christmas PJs and Merry Christmas everyone."

"I wrote a speech, but I've decided this is real and what I need to say should be straight from the heart."

Nicki was on edge and she couldn't think of what he had to say that counted them together. He grabbed Carol's hand then got on one knee.

"Mama, you let me in your life a year and half ago and ever since then I've felt part of this family, you're a sweet, humble and profound woman. You picked me up and held me when I was still fooling around in the streets and that day I called you and you prayed for me on the phone, I knew I had to make you my mother in law. Will you be that woman or you gone turn a nigga down?"

She chuckled then put her hand on his face and caressed his cheek as tears ran down her face.

"I'll glad accept your son in law proposal."

He smiled with glee as he put the Ruby red ring on her finger. Everyone awed and tears began to fall. Nicki's emotions were all over the place. Oh my gosh, what the fuck is he doing? I'm a wreck what the hell am I going to do.

He scooted over in front of the girls and they smiled seeing him smile. Maddy held out her hand Like Carol and everyone cracked up even more as Macy mimicked.

"To my three little women, I just want to show you that real men are out there and I'll show you a good example of that. I know you may not understand now, but you do understand leading by examples. I promise to do right by you guys and I started a month ago by getting a lawyer and making sure that we can get all rights to guys in our name. That means you'll be with us forever."

"Two forever times hundred promise?"

"I promise."

Tears and sniffles broke out in song as he and Maddy hugged then he put the small chain around her neck, a small bracelet on Macy's arm and a ring on Linda's pointer finger which had Nicki's tattoo in diamonds on each one. They all hugged him at once then stood back as he pulled Nicki to him. She was crying hard and couldn't stop the tears. I'm about to be Mrs. Onika Tanya Samuels.

"My last, but certainly not least, lady. I don't know about you, but this what I feel for you is real and deep. No other woman has made me feel like you or do the things you do to make my heart skip beats. You look at me as if I'm the only man you've ever loved and I feel it in everything we do and they way we speak to each other. You're my other half, my Ying or Yang, my mind, my soul and spirit belong with you. If it wasn't for you baby, I'd been another statistics and I don't want that, so I got it together for you..."

"Amen! Yes!"

Spoke some people.

"When I was down, you stayed by my side, you helped me up when I wanted to give up. I didn't think I was the man for you and now that I got it together and everyday is getting better and not so perfect, I.think I can be that guy. Do you think I can be that guy and will you, Onika Tanya Maraj, take my hand in marriage?"

The room fell silent as Nicki helped him stand up. She looked around with a mug on her face and her mouth curved up. This nigga is too cute.

Oh God, I'm bout to be rejected. Man, I don't think I can wait any longer for her to be ready for this. He looked long in the face as it turned into minutes before she answered.

"Onika answer the man."

"HELL...N.. YES, I'LL MARRY YOU SAFAREE LLOYD SAMUELS!"

Everyone roared with excitement as SB slipped the big Pink Diamond ring on her finger with black diamonds in the band. She smiled in his arms then kissed him long and passionately. I love me some him. I love me some her.

20 comments:

  1. Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww I'm cheesing really big over PIC!!!!!!!!!! Somebody gon kick they good for nothing daddy ass right? I know you well enough to know that that shit ain't gon slide

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hhfghjjjcbmjhxnkkbg HE PROPOSED !!! Yas ! I'm so glad they getting those kids he was treating them like shit ! He just wanted they money ! Can't believe those kids are royalty ! WoW ! Great chapter , post soon - @NickiDopeAF

    ReplyDelete
  3. I Told You I Didnt Trust That Quez Nigga! Smh Thank God For Nic And Safaree Taking Them Home. And Oh My Gosh The Ending Was Too Sweet Like Awwww They Getting Married ^_^ Great Chapter, Post Soon!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This was sooooo cute!!! They're about to be a cute little family!! ^__^
    But I'm still a bit confused by the children like, how old are they now exactly? I don't know but maybe you could add little details to describe them a bit more. Anyway I like this, I hope they get custody over the kids

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. lksnlnsknicniuiinkmxlixmokednouefniuvrbriuncuiedoiwndioneuofiehfuihfuhfiuheuidniidniuenuiefuibciuechiuehcuecounechie!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YUSSSSSSSSSSSSSS! ahhhhhhhh :))))) she scared me waiting damn near ten minutes to answer. Lmfaoooo

    ReplyDelete
  7. First Quez is a bitch for leaving his daughter outside ALONE & then beating her like wtf... DJSJSJDJJJWQPAPKCMXZKSRMTJDEJ He proposed to Nicki & they get to keep the kids forever ahhhhh!!!!! They're so cute with there little family I love it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. First of all fuck Quez for being such a greedy bitch! Second I can't believe they're princesses and princes! That was completely unexpected. OMG he proposed!!!! Ahhhhh!! They're cuteness >>>> I love this!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Awww that was cute how he proposed to her I thought she was going to say no. I can't wait for them to get married and now they can have their own kid. I knew quez was acting funny with those kids and he don't even care about them and where is their mom at. And what their royalty

    ReplyDelete
  10. Eeeeek! Safaree proposed! I knew he was after you said he was going to wait until the family got there. Soo cute. I'm so happy SB was on his shit and got custody of those kids. They're such a cute family. *blows nose* This was a GREAT Chaper! Oh & FUCK Quez bum ass.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Yooooooooooo yessssss I'm fucking here for this whole damn story so much that I'm late as fuck reading and I commented on every fucking chapter!!!! The soaring going on right now is fucking realllll like whaaaaaaaat I hope everything goes correct so that the kids can live and be happy doing the things they love. Safaree is sooooooooooooooo fucking cute I just can't right now. Macy maddy

    ReplyDelete
  12. Alll the kids I love every last one like wow yesssssssssssss goes to read the whole entire thing over again wat a perfect waste of my da like sun up to sun down like woooooooooooooooooow :) k I was holding all that in with my little ass comments on each chapter k bye post soon thanks

    ReplyDelete
  13. Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwww :))))) Yo This Chapter Was Cute .... I'm Mad @ Quez Tho Like Tf How Can You Tell yOUR Daughter That She Can't Bathe Like Tf Type Shit Is That???? Faree Sneaky Tho I Like That He Had Been Planning That For A Month :)))) Like He Proposeddddd ^.^ Cute As Proposal !!!! Lovedddd The Chapter ... Yo Maddy Has My Heart " Two forever times hundred Promise ?" :))) Post Soon ^.^

    ReplyDelete
  14. Awhhhhhhhhhhh I'm so happy the babies are back :) poor Maddy :'( it makes me wanna cry but omgosh he asked for her to marry him omgosh yessssssss I loved it!!!!! Awh this was so cuteeeeee

    ReplyDelete
  15. Woow @ Quez's treatment to them chirren. But dgjjidd he proposed ^___^

    ReplyDelete
  16. Quez needs his ass whooped! ueuhduhdos He proposed!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. EEEPPPPP THISCWAS SO CAYUTEEEEE!!!! HDHSGDFGDTDTDREERSHFUFGF O SHITTT?!!! Them kids is stacked!! Wait so Maddy don't have no money? I'm confused my never the less this was the cutest thing ever lol

    ReplyDelete
  18. Quiz needs to get his ass whooped, honestly. Super cute chapter, SO FUCKING HAPPY HE PROPSED. I love it! Are the kids now there's? I wonder if Nic would even consider kids now that she has all of them! Great job. Xo!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Tf is wrong with Quez?? Anyway...He proposed omgggg!! That was everything!! I kinda want Nic to have kids w/ Safaree. Oh and I see Quez' kids are all fancy, being royal in other countries and stuff lol.

    ReplyDelete