Sunday, September 9, 2012

Nicki

I jumped feeling heavy pressure on my leg. I touched a head that laid against my thigh. I breathe slow seeing QJ sleeping like a baby. This was the first time he had ever showed this type of affection to me. I looked over to see my baby in a suit and tie, but frowned reading six thirty on the clock.

"Where are you going?"

"I told you I have an interview with the jewelers today."

"At almost seven in the morning?"

"Lets not have this conversation again."

"Get back in bed."

"Go to sleep and I'll see you when I get back."

"I'm not going to sleep without you."

"Don't do this to me right now."

"Daddy?"

He covered his ears and continued to get ready. I smirked then tugged at his suit jacket. He looked at me and I puckered my lips. He looked down at QJ still sleeping away. I pulled him closer taking over his lips. I can't get no morning wood, so I'll deal with this until later.

"What time will you be back?"

"Like 9... AM."

"UM. Okay, Don't forget Macy's play is today at 2."

"I know and Layshun's Superbowl is today."

She smiled pulling him into another kiss. He pulled back as he felt her hand on his manhood. He gets on my nerves. He pointed to her then at QJ and shook his head. Fuck! She frowned as he walked out the door.

××××××

Linda, Maddy and Macy walked into Nic's office as she worked on the speech for her debt class. Macy stood on a chair and looked over what she was doing. Macy pulled at her hair as she watched intently at what Nic was doing.

"Stop pulling your hair, Macy."

"Sleepy."

"What do you guys want?"

"To sleep with you."

Nicki looked up at them and pointed to the pull out bed. It was now eight and she still hadn't gone back to sleep and QJ took over her bed. She closed the book that held her life and put it in her locked drawers. She got on the pull out with them and dozed off.

××××××

"Nic I'm back get up."

"Lay down."

"Come get... and why you in here alone?"

"I'm not..."

She opened an eye and saw it was only her on the pull out. She sat up and looked him over. She smirked pulling him to her by his pants. He tried pulling back, but she held on tight.

"Faree don't make me fall."

"We can do this later. We got important..."

"Sex with me is important."

He dead faced her then pried from her grip. She smirked as he left the room mumbling about how freaky she is. Whatever, he loves it.

She walked to the kitchen and was greeted by the smell of Turkey Bacon and eggs. Macy stepped towards her then turned grabbing her hand.

"Good Morning, Pretty Baby."

"Mooning, Pweety Lady."

"Morning Mommy!"

Maddy said falling to the floor. They all laughed as she stood to her feet laughing at herself. She limped over to Nic and hugged her.

"You okay baby?"

"Yeah, I'm okay."

"Ma, my last game today!"

"I know! You gone bring in some touchdowns?"

"Don't I always?"

He spoke arrogantly. Linda came to the table with plates and silverware. She smiled at Nicki then turned her head back to set the table. SB came around the corner with food in his hand and placed it on the table. Nicki looked at the clock reading ten thirty. Late breakfast and where is QJ? She looked at SB and watched him.

"What?"

"Where's QJ?"

"He went out with a friend."

She didn't respond just sat down staring at him as Licour said the prayer. I'm so over him right now. He does exactly the opposite what I ask like I'm talking to myself.

××××××

It was going on twelve and Nicki was getting ready for Macy's play. She was currently mad because QJ still hadn't come home and SB acted like he didn't know which friend he went to hang with. Lying ass. He know I know that he covering up for him. Probably out there fucking these lil bitches.

"Nic?"

"What Safaree?"

"Nevermind yo since you gone..."

"Where is he then?"

"Andrea's alright."

"You know, I don't want him over there and you let him go anyways? You're just saying it's okay to disrespect me."

"I'm sorry, baby, but he begged and he knew you'd say no and he isn't having sex if that'll ease you mind."

"And how do you know that?"

"Andrea's too scared to do it."

"There's other..."

"Nic come on now don't act like he has player genes in him."

"His dad..."

Nicki shut up seeing SB's face screw up. Shit here we go. Everytime Nic brought him up, SB's attitude would change. He shrugged then continued putting on his suit. Macy ran in the room with her dance outfit in her hand and hair all over the place. Nicki grabbed her and laid her on the bed and looked over her. She smiled looking up at Nicki.

"Where are you going?"

"To get Q. I'll come right back."

"You better."

"Macy close your legs."

"Okay, Daddy."

Nicki picked her up and took her to the bathroom for her shower. Linda, Maddy and Layshun walked in dressed and ready. Linda wore a pink and blue baby doll dress with her hair in a donut with white ribbons. Maddy wore a girl pants suit with a baby blue tube top and a blazer. Nicki looked over Lay with his black suit matching SB's.

"Mommy, cold!"

"Oh, I'm sorry baby."

Macy stepped into the tub and stood under the water dancing. She loved showers, water period. Nicki grabbed her bath towel and baby soap.

"Mommy, when are we leaving?"

"In thirty minutes."

"That means an hour."

Lay huffed walking back into the bedroom. Damn, am I always late? Maddy danced like Macy was in the shower. Nicki washed her up and rubbed her down with Baby Oil.

"Mommy, when will I be able to bathe myself like Linda?"

"When you're her age, Maddy."

"I hope that never happens. I like when you bathe me under my arms!"

"Why?"

"Cause I don't smell like Stinky Amber."

Maddy's face screwed up as if she was thinking of the foul smell. Nicki howled looking at her face as she held Macy on her hip. I love my kids.

******

Nicki sat on SB's lap as the curtains opened and Macy stood on the stage in front of six girls in tutus and donuts on top of their head. Macy stood on her toes and looked around the room then flipped back over the girl behind her. Nicki, Maddy and Licour stood up to see if she was alright then clapped when she did a back bend from her previous position with a smile on her face. I thought I was gone have to beat someone's ass. She sat down and stiffened seeing Marquez coming her way. Shit he looks so good. He sat down and looked at her quickly then to the stage. This nigga has a lot of explaining to do. Nicki bent forward and leaned her back against the chair. She mouthed "We need to talk." He stood up then she stood up and looked at SB, who didn't even look her way.

××××××

Nicki and Marquez stood outside the door looking into the window to watch Macy then the curtain closed. Marquez pulled her into a hug. Damn, him and his touch. She held too long then snapped out when he spoke up.

"I been thinking and I'm a come get the kids."

"Really?"

"Don't you want me to?"

"Yeah, but on such short notice?"

"I got a little place about a few minutes away, so if they want to see you they can."

"Well can we get a week to get them.together."

"Yeah, no longer."

"Okay.... Why the change of heart?"

"I miss them and I need to be a father instead of running..."

"Alright. Well I'm glad you're here, you can tell them yourself."

He smiled looking her over. Nicki turned around and headed back to the door, but he pulled her to him and held her. She shivered feeling his lips on her spot. Why God? She pushed him off and sped into the audience and over to SB. She sat in the chair next to him and stared onto the stage.

××××××

"For real?"

"We're going home with Daddy!"

"I'm not."

QJ stated walking out the ice cream place. Nicki looked at him then over at Quez. Linda and Maddy are excited to go with him. Nicki felt uneasy about it, but didn't say anything. I don't trust him, but I have no rights to them. She looked out the window at SB. She got up and left Marquez to talk to them.

"What's your problem?"

"Nothing why?"

"You been acting stupid since we left Macy's dance recital."

"Nothing."

"Lie number two."

"Alright."

"Tell me what's wrong?"

"We'll talk later, hold up."

He put his finger up and began talking on the phone. No the fuck he didn't. Nicki walked up behind him and snatched his phone hanging it up.

"Yo?"

"Don't ever pause me nigga for someone else. Now tell me what's wrong."

"Aye, I'm a head out and I'll be back to get the kids."

After Marquez disappeared SB looked at Nic and shook his head. Marquez must be the problem. She went and got the kids and they got in the car. The car ride was quiet between Nic and SB as they both sat in their thoughts.

I don't know if I'm a be able to see my babies go. My spoiled ass Maddy and Linda. No one to wake up in the morning to dress and talk my ear off about football. No-one with a project about planets and farming. She let out a sigh as they pulled up to the house.

******

[A Week Later)

Nicki cried the whole ride to Marquez's new house. Maddy realized Nicki or SB wasn't moving with them and cried too. Everyone else was quiet still not hit with reality. Linda stared out the window as she held Maddy's free hand. I don't want my babies to leave. SB held Nic's hand and squeezed it once they pulled up to the house. It was a huge house with a small yard in the front. Layshun gassed up and jumped out the car. SB sighed then looked back at Maddy and QJ's sad faces. QJ didn't even want to pack, but they talked him into. He slow got out the car and walked to the door. Macy sat staring at Maddy, who didn't move a muscle.

"Maddy Baby?"

She shook her head and grabbed hold tight to the seat belt. My baby looks so hurt and sad.

"Maddy Baby?"

"No! I'm not leaving! Mommy, Daddy don't make me leave you!"

"Come on Mad you have to go be with your Dad, he misses you."

"NOOO You said 2 Forevers!"

She threw the biggest tantrum in the back seat as Marquez pulled her out the car. He carried her in the house screaming, crying and reaching for Nicki. My baby is a mess. Macy began to cry watching Maddy act up then run back to the car. Nicki hugged her through the open window. Maddy crawled inside and sat in her lap crying. They cried together as Marquez and QJ got the bags out the car.

"Mommy please keep me!"

"I'm sorry baby, I can't."

"Why you don't want me anymore?"

"I'll always want you, but your daddy wants you back."

"So what? I want you and Daddy!"

She crawled over to SB and sat in his lap and clung to him. Macy crawled to the front and sat in Maddy's lap. Awww. He's so cute with them. She snapped a picture on her phone then sent it to him. She reached up and wiped a tear from his face. Harder than we both thought.

15 comments:

  1. Awe. No. Don't send the kids back. I have a feeling something bad is gonna happen to them. :'(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww... This was sad. I am not here for Quez's fatherly spirt of energy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're and ass for making them go. I got all teary eyed with Maddy. He's going to do something to those kids and ima be pissed. ughhhhhhhhhhhh How come SB ain't given up the D? Stingy ass. lol Post soon

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aaaawww poor babies ! For some reason I think they're gonna run away. It's so cute when SB gets jealous tho
    LOL

    ReplyDelete
  5. Omggg Fuck Him & His New House!!!! *cries bitch tears* "Noo You Said 2 Forevers" :'((((( "Why You Don't Want Me Anymore?" !!!! I'm Awl Types Of Upset RN , Like Ughhh I Can Tell Maddy Widdle Heart Is Broken ... *wipes away tears* Loved This Chapter Tho :) -@YoAmoOnika

    ReplyDelete
  6. Man I hate you for making me cry , like I deadass shed some tears ! Man why he had 2 take them?? Wanna come back and take them , like nothin' happened -_- Aww poor maddy , she cut up! When she said "You said 2 forevers" thats when the tears came ! Man this chapter pissed me off ! Post soon Like REAL soon, ugh! -@NickiDopeAF

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy Nisiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

    ReplyDelete
  8. NOOOOOO :/ Why they had to go back?! Quiz gonna do some dumb shit with them or let them get hurt... SB cute for crying tho.. I'm sad tho,.

    ReplyDelete
  9. *Sits In A Corner And Cries Like A Big Baby* Whyyy? Why Does He Want Them Back? What Is This? Smh This Is Just Too Emotional

    ReplyDelete
  10. *Sits In A Corner And Cries Like A Big Baby* Whyyy? Why Does He Want Them Back? What Is This? Smh This Is Just Too Emotional

    ReplyDelete
  11. Aww they're going back with him. Wonder what caused him to suddenly want them..

    ReplyDelete
  12. Awww. That was sad! :( And Nic still has feelings for Quez?? Oop!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Awwwwwww yo this mad cute but sad at the same time

    ReplyDelete
  14. Noooo I don't want them to go back like wtf no!! *wipes tears* why Safaree ain't giving up the goods hm sneaky ass nigga dont worry I'll find out.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Awwwww :"(( I'm Like Really Crying Right Now ! I Hope Nothing Bad Happens To My Babies !

    ReplyDelete