Sunday, September 9, 2012

Faree

I pulled up to Linda's school and parked. She just started the eight grade here because 9th grade was too hard for and she had already completed seventh grade. She came out the building with a lil boy carrying her bookbag. She looked irritated as she snatched her bag from him, but he was all smiles.

"Baby girl, who is that?"

"Tony, he's mean all the time, but today he carried my books and bought me Lunch."

"So he trying to be your lil boyfriend now?"

"Ew, I hope not. He's ugly."

Linda pulled out her books and began scribbling as SB drove off. I'm a have to watch out for her. Licour came out another building with a group of kids. He raced to the car and hopped in. Well someone's excited to leave.

"Wassup LC?"

"Nothing, Where we going? Are you going to teach me how go play baseball?"

"I was thinking we'd do that tomorrow because your mom got something to tell you guys."

"Oh okay."

He said with sadness in his voice. SB looked in his review mirror and sighed seeing his sad face. Maybe its not that important? I'll see when we get to the house. He pulled off and headed for Macy's day care.

He pulled as Macy's class was going in from recces. She perked up seeing him. She pushed a little girl out the way and attached to his legs. He stepped wide towards the first desk.

"Hey, SB!"

Diamond flirted from behind the desk. She was dark skin with deep dimples and smooth skin. She made it very clear that she was feeling him and every chance she got, she'd show him some flesh. He shrugged her off most times and other times he'd entertain her. Today he paid her no mind.

"Maddy's in class 102 and Macy's in her regular class."

"Thanks Dia."

"I love when you call me that."

"Alright."

He picked Macy up and began walking to get Maddy when she came racing to him with her and Macy's things.

"Yes, Daddy!"

"What's up Princess?"

"When are you gone call me SB?"

"No honey, don't be trying to get with my Daddy! He only love my mommy and that isn't you! So he never gone call you unless hell freezes over and that's no time soon!"

Maddy snapped before he could say something. He grabbed her hand and walked out quickly. Oh, lord. She got in the car with attitude. She was becoming more of Nicki than Macy. He shook his head as he got in the car and drove to the house.

******

They all sat at the dinner table except Nic, who was in her office studying for her final. Then QJ broke the silence becoming upset with the news they had gotten.

"So she don't want us and neither does he?"

"Can we talk about it later, Q?"

"No, I want to talk to him and give him a piece of my mind!"

"Son, calm down. He said he's coming by this weekend and you can tell him then."

"Getting upset won't make him want us."

Linda spoke with a coldness in her voice. I could tell she was mad, but she didn't want to show it. I watched as she got up from the table and went towards Nic's office. I was a little pissed, but what I could I do about the situation? Maddy and Layshun sniffled and ate, but everyone else was angry. Macy was clueless and had no cares about what was going on.

"He's the only one we had."

"No he isn't! We got Mommy Nicki and Daddy Faree."

Maddy spoke staring into my soul. She seemed the most hurt about it, but she wouldn't let her too down cause she knew or at least I think she knows she got us. Q and Licour left the table and then Macy hollered to get out of her chair.

"You want me don't you?"

Maddy asked SB staring at him with red eyes. He stopped breathing for a minute, his mind went blank and he lost all feeling then it came back to him as he spoke carefully.

"Always Maddy."

"Is that forever?"

"Yes, that's two forevers."

She cracked a smile then stood up and hugged him as if her life depended on it. Whew!

××××××

Nicki sat on her office desk reading the letter over and over. She wiped her eyes then looked at me sighing. I don't get this man and I could never be him. I wrapped my arms around her and kissed her neck. She held it in her hand and read it aloud.

Dear Nicki,
  I'm sorry to put this on you and your new guy, but I need time and space. My wife took everything, but the kids. I swear she hated them all, but Macy. I didn't know how sick she was until I went to see her a few weeks ago and all she said was her "Precious Macy" over and over. I couldn't take it. What had I done to my kids? Who was the woman I married, where did she go? I'm sorry I got Macy hurt, tell Maddy I love her and Linda, my angel, to stay sweet and never give up. To my son, ask Boss to be a father to them cause I can't be. Nicki my second love and my whole heart, I fucked up and I should of married you along time ago, but I got locked up those three years and you had moved on... I'm sorry and take care of them for me.
                         - Love Quez Bear

I stood there speechless, angry and jealous in one. He had good kids, nice home and a good legal job and he fucked it up messing around. Then he has the nerve to say some shit like that to my baby. SB squeezed tight to Nicki as he thought about it more and more. Nicki pushed away from him and stared into his face as tears came from his eyes.

"You know now we're all they have."

"I know, I'm sorry baby."

"It's alright. I'm here for you and them. We just both can't be selfish and have it your way."

She smirked at his remark. She knows she run shit and this the only time I'm a let her know it. He pecked her lips and wiped her eyes. I pray we'll be alright and our relationship can make it through this.

******

Layshun watched from the yard as the boys from the block played football in the snow. It was late November and Nic's birthday was coming up. He looked back at me and sighed sadly. He started walking towards the house when I grabbed his arm.

"Put on your jacket and football gloves and go play. If Nic says something tell her I said so."

He grinned and ran in the house. Kids need fun and Nic housing them like they prisoners. I looked at my phone and smirked at her text.

Wifey: He's not going outside with those kids.
Boss: Let him go Nic.
Wifey: No, I don't want him out there.
Boss: Let him go or I'm coming in.
Wifey: You just gone be coming in.

She play too much, yo. SB skipped over a few steps and stepped into Layshun's room. He had on his jacket and gloves, but Nic was holding him. I had to laugh cause he was as big as her.

"Yo put lil man down."

"No, my baby isn't going out there playing with them hoodlums."

"Why cause you scared of him being attacked by snow?"

"No they play too rough."

"He's a boy and he plays school football there's no difference."

"Yes there is! No referee."

SB shook his head and grabbed Layshun from her and put him on his feet. He held Nicki back as he talked to him.

"If you get hurt, shake it off like a man & punch the nigga who hit you in the mouth and come home."

"Cool got it."

"No, Shun don't do that!"

"Listen to me this time, yo mom is trying to make you a lil bitch..."

Nicki slapped his head and glared at him. She'll get over it. Need to toughen him up round here bitching like the girls.

"Don't talk..."

"Go son go!"

He watched as Layshun raced out the room and listened as he left out the door before turning to face Nicki. She pouted looking out the window. SB grabbed her and pulled her close giving her kisses on the neck, ear, cheek and shoulders. She pulled away and looked at him with an evil eye.

"He better not get hurt or that's YO ass!"

××××××

Layshun and Linda walked in with snow in their hands. Maddy held open a Ziploc bag with snow in it. She smiled gleefully as Macy reached for her bag. Nicki sat on my lap, hiding what she caused while the kids were outside. I held her waist as it became clear that they would be in the room for awhile. I laid my head back and looked up into the ceiling. Macy got on the bed and laid on my chest. She looked at me with her big gray eyes and smiled.

"Daddy, I caught all the snow out the sky."

"You did? So there's no more coming tomorrow?"

"Nope! I have it all right here!"

He smirked then side eyed Nic as she werked a little on his lap. Mannn! He tapped Macy's back and she popped up looking at him like he disturbed her stare. He sat up and leaned against the head board.

"Mommy lets watch movies in here."

"Okay baby, gives us an hour and will come get you guys for movies."

"Yes! I'm a tell QJ."

"He went to Erica's houseee!"

"So I'll walk there and tell him, DUH!"

They all walked out the house to get QJ and Licour. Nicki turned over and straddle him.

"Why you do that earlier?"

"To keep him hard."

"You don't think I'm hard enough?"

"Shut up and make love to me."

"Naw, I'm only fucking around..."

"Eat ass."

"Does that come with a side juice and pussy?"

"If you use your tongue right, you can get a lot of juice from this pussy."

"I don't think my wife would like that..."

"Oh, you're married? I like married men!"

SB pushed her on her back and licked from lips to her feet then back up as they made love for more than an hour.

13 comments:

  1. Aww so they're with them..forever? At least their relationship is getting better. Lmao why she baby them kids tho? Scared to let them go outside and play. Idhtt.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Quez thought that was best for his kids , but he ain't think about how they felt , he a bitch made nigga for sending a little that something you say face to face , smh. Safaree and Nic who they need 2 be with anyway tho. But anyways Nic nasty for doing that while Macy was right there , they some freaks ... lol but anyways post soon -@NickiDopeAF

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awwwww I'm glad they're with ppl that actually cares about them! Lawwwwwd Nic ass is a true fucking freak and I'm okay with that

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yes @ Maddy for clocking that Diamond girl being all flirty and shit. Quez straight out dumped his kids. He could've at least visit them before or something

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lmaoooo. Nic is nosty! Their little role playing tho>>>> Why is Nicki trying to shelter these kids? They're not babies! >.< Quez needs to get himself together, but the kids w/ Nic and SB is cool, I guess, since they actually care.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Quiz is wow for not even coming to get his kids being a lil bitch.That last scene tho they was cute for that! Dead at her babying them like they gon' die playing in the snow.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fuck boy is a coward ass nigga. What MAN leaves his children? I'm happy safaree is stepping up for them bc they have nobody. Nicki and him are fucking freaky. And Maddy is a fucking psycho with her eyes. And I was confused by the ending of the first section. Elaborate in my DMs. Post again

    ReplyDelete
  9. What is Quez's problem? He acts like he's all sorry yet he's dumping off the kids for no reason..giving up on life. Nic is a little freak. And her babying those kids is funny. How she have that boy picked up and he big as her? lol But I like their big family. Wonder if Nic and Safaree are ever going to have a baby of their own? -.- Good Chapter!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Nisi tbh. This is one of the best stories I've ever read no bs. I didn't know u were a good writer tbh. But you are and I really like this story. Post soon. Plz.

    ReplyDelete
  11. So the kids are offically theirs? This story is fucking amazing, I can't get enough! Glad Nic & SB are back
    Together!! Xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  12. Yayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy I swear I feel awl sorts of bipolar but I love it :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Nic Is So Overprotective Lol .. But It' Cute ! I'm Glad Her And SB's Relationship Is Improving ! <3

    ReplyDelete