Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Faree

Every morning I woke up around 5am to check the house. I made sure the kids were alright and I put some money up for Nic. I liked those kids, but I had no time for them and I needed to get my business up and running. The streets were talking about Brim being missing because Monique was going around banging on people's door asking for him. She knew not to come here. SB sat at the table alone until he heard small feet coming inti the dinning room. Maddy stood by the door looking at him. Her eyes were very small, but round. She walked up to him and tapped on his leg.

"SB, Why don't you like me? Play with me?"

"I do like you, I'm just busy with work."

"What do you do? Are you a truck driver like my daddy?"

"Jeweler."

He pulled out some diamonds and showed it to her. Her eyes lightened up as she held one in her hand. She looked up at him then reached out for his face.

"It's shiny like your car and watch."

"Yeah, you like?"

"Look."

She put the diamonds across the table and arranged them in the shape of Nicki's tattoo.

"Now God is always with us."

He sat back in admiration. This morning changed him and Maddy's relationship forever. He watched her get up in his lap then fall back to sleep balled up. He looked at the clock and read 6:40am. I'm a be late, but it's worth it. He picked her up and carried back into their room. Nicki stirred then sat up, surprise to see him. He pecked her lips then pulled her out of bed.

"Faree, let me put on some shorts."

"You good."

"Where are we going?"

"Study."

"Um..."

He opened the door letting her in first. She sat on the small sofa with her legs underneath her butt. He threw a blanket at her then stripped down to boxers and tee.

"You're not going..."

"No. I'm a stay home at home and watch them when you go back to school."

"What caused the change of heart?"

"Maddy."

He stated picking her up then sitting down underneath her. She sat on his lap, kissing and biting his lips. He put his hand between her legs and massaged her.

"Nic stop."

"You stop first."

"You started it."

"And I'm a finish it."

"Naw, I'm trying to sleep. I can't sleep with a hard dick."

"But you wake up with one. Who you dreaming bout?"

"Nobody important."

"OH?"

She straddle him and sucked his bottom lip into her mouth. She always starting shit, it 7 in the morning and a nigga dick hard as fuck. She bounced up and down while holding the blanket open.

"Hold the blanket."

"Iight."

He grabbed the blanket as she pulled off her shirt then ripped his tee off. She leaned forward and rocked her hips on him. She comfortable with their chest pressed together and the blanket wrapped around both of them. They both fell back to sleep.

××××××

"NEEKI! FAREE!"

"SB! NEEKI!"

"MOMMY! DADDY!"

Nicki slapped my chest looking back at the kids, who smiled at us. SB groaned then stretched. Oh, shit. He grabbed Nicki's shirt and handed it to her. She slipped it on then got up with the blanket around her.

"Good Morning Neeki and Faree!"

"What's up coonettes?"

"Morning Babies, come on so yawl can eat."

"Yo, man just finish playing the baseball game on wii, kilt it."

"QJ, what did I tell you about the game room?"

"No game playing until after 12, sorry Nic."

"Mommy MILK!"

"Okay Macy."

"MILK!"

"Faree..."

"I'm on it."

"SB, can you take us to the park?"

"Yeah, Faree to the park."

"Catch me at 1pm."

"1pm?"

"When the clock reads one and two zeros."

"One hundred?"

SB chuckled and agreed with Linda as he passed Macy her cup. Linda smiled following behind Nicki.

××××××

"School starts in September, what do guys want to do or try?"

"I want to play baseball."

"I want to cheer!"

"Can I do gymnastics?"

"Football! I like football, I want to rough em up! RRRGGGG!"

Maddy fell off the bench laughing at Layshun. He rambled on about how he was going to be number one middle school player. Nicki was excited when Linda said she wanted to go to LaGuardia. She was twelve, but she went to private school and had skipped a grade. So public high school she was advanced to the nineth grade. QJ is sixteen in the eleventh grade. These some smart ass kids.

"Stop Macy!"

She looked up at him with watery eyes. Nicki picked her up and hit SB in the chest.  The fuck? Alright next time I'm a let her just eat the dirt.

"You didn't have to yell at her."

"She's throwing dirt everywhere and on her clothes."

"So what?"

"Alright Nic."

Maddy jumped up and hit a back flip then stood up on the bar. Nicki looked so scared I had to laugh. Scary ass. Maddy did a flip then sprung off the bar in a twisty thing. She looked cool as fuck. Everyone clapped as she bowed.

"Coonette, how you learn that?"

"TV!"

"Really?"

Nicki stood up handing Macy to SB. He watched her walk and licked his lips. She caught him staring and smirked. She turned back around and did a cartwheel. Damn, let me see that again. She walked up to him and whispered in his ear.

"Kids are around you freak."

"If they wasn't... You'd be on this ground behind the slide."

"Bye boy."

She grabbed Macy and Linda grabbed her. Then we walked back to the house talking and listening to Licour rap for the first time, he was all talk.

******

"DADDY!"

"Yo what's up pop?"

"Hey kids just came by to see you guys, I love and miss you."

"Same."

This was the second time in months that he had come to see them. Maddy was the only one who still cared to hug him or was excited to see him. Linda was too attached to Nic, QJ had lost respect for him and the other three just simply became comfortable with their new life. I had put a down payment on a new house and fired the help, thanks to my Light Skin bank card, Nicki. She fussed about it for weeks until I just agreed.

"How is school?"

"GOOD! Lindy goes to LaGareega, she on dance team. Ohh, QJ on baseball team and him strike out everyone! Licour started a talent show at his school and he's class president like Obama, but for all of 8th grade. Then Layshaun plays football in sixth grade. He's fast, mean tackle machine! Hike Hike!"

I laughed at her being excited to tell all that. She had just started second grade and though it was uncool. Nicki had signed her up for gymnastics, but she only had classes on Friday because they didn't think she was ready for intermediate classes. That blew me,  but I couldn't get back in my ways. Maddy was my baby and that day she came home crying because she knew she was better than the rest of the girls, and that hurt me. Cracker ass place.

"Daddy."

I was shocked to see Maddy staring me in the face calling me that. What? Macy pouted standing looking at Maddy.

"Yo, jealous?"

"SB you're my daddy right?"

"Sure. But what about your real...."

"My real daddy died along time ago, I don't know him."

She pointed towards the door. I couldn't believe she said that. It hurt and I'm not even the one she's addressing. She hugged me tight and I hugged back. First time I ever really loved this kid. Macy came quickly, but Maddy grew on me. I got a family and these streets are still at me. I need to leave for good. Before he could leave, there was a few obstacles coming his way and hard.

14 comments:

  1. Awwww The Kids Are Too Cute One Big Happy Family ^_^ And Yes Safaree Better Leave Dem Streets For Good

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lawwwwwwd they just the regular old Brady bunch huh?

    ReplyDelete
  3. All them damn kids lol they are nice for taking them all in.I hope he does retire soon

    ReplyDelete
  4. All them kids! So sweet of Nic and Faree to be taking them all in. Ohh i see a lil Gabby coming ;) but SB really needs to leave the streets for good. Post soon Nisi :) -@TeamMinajCeeCee

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think Quez is going to leave those kids and they are going to be with SB and Nic for good, but I ain't mad. I already love those kids. Its a little hard *pauz* keeping up with all of them, but they cute. ^_^ I hope SB gets out of these streets safe and soon. Post Soon though! - @BeleeDatWoe_

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love these kids , dead @ Nic thoughts about QJ ummhmm ... Nic go be hurt when he come back for them kids , if he do .. she gettin attached and they is too ... I liked this chapter *waits for next post* -@NickiDopeAF

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nicki & SB have a big heart for taking in all those kids, that's some hard work right there..much props! I noticed they haven't gotten custody of them so is it going to be a temporary thing? Will Quez take them back once he gets on his feet again? Are Nicki and SB planning on raising all these kids? Hm..so many questions. Hopefully SB stays safe in the game and gets out soon. Loved it, xo

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yay, Safaree is coming around! Yo, they are some freaks! Lol. I think even once he "leaves" the streets for good, the streets will forever be in him. He is the streets. Oh and Nic slick wanted her some QJ! Lmao.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Awe, this was so cute! I'm glad SB came around and I hope nothing too bad happens to him or his family.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Dang, that's a lot of kids! But they are all so cute together. Nic has a big heart and Safaree is attached to Maddy lol. I hope he doesn't get hurt that'll make life 10x harder for everyone. Great Chapter

    ReplyDelete
  12. This was a cute chapter. Maddy is funny. You know I love my baby Macy. Safaree seems to be breaking down his wall with the kids. Him and Nicki seem to be fine rn but i get the feeling it won't last. Hmmmmmm Post soon

    ReplyDelete
  13. Awww At SB Becoming " Daddy " To Everyone. But I Wonder How Quez Feels Having His Children Call Someone Else Daddy.

    ReplyDelete