Saturday, September 1, 2012

Nicki

We couldn't get Macy to sleep in her bed at all. We tried everything and even when I slept with her, she cried being in it. I laid in our bed and texted him. Lately he wouldn't come home to the early mornings. I didn't say anything just let him do him. I had Macy to think about and her safety. She was still sleep. She slept just like Quez. All over me and held tight to me whenever I moved. I felt her cuddle up next to me then she began shaking like a leaf. I hugged her and sang in her ear, but whatever had her shaken in her dream caused her to wet the bed. I sighed feeling the pee soak my shirt. I pushed the covers back, picked her up and stripped her clothing off. She opened her big slanted eyes and peered at me.

"Mommy?"

"Macy?"

"Cold."

"Huh?"

It wasn't cold in the house and she didn't feel cold,  but she was shaking. I was nervous. Forget the bath, I got to get her to the hospital. Susan stood outside the house door looking over us.

"Susie, drive us to the hospital!"

"Okay."

I held Macy's small body in my arms as we sped to the hospital. She looked up at me and for the first time I noticed how small she really was. Of course we feed her and she ate everything, but she didn't get bigger. Her small face was round and chubby, but her body was thin. I jumped out before she could put the car in park. I raced to the counter.

"I need a doctor now! My baby said she's cold."

"Calm down ma'am! Mary take her to room 206 and get her hooked to a monitor."

The nurse came over and took Macy from my arms. She talked to her as we walked to the room. Macy whispered then looked at me with a sad look on her face. Mary hooked her to the monitor and gave her some breakfast and a gown. I sat on the bed feeding her and talking as she watched my every move.

"Mommy, Am I bad?"

"No you're good."

"Lily said I'm always bad, but she..."

"Macy you're not bad. Lily was just a bad person herself."

"She was very bad."

"Very."

She smiled hard as I kissed all over her face. Her smile mirrored mine. I laid next to her and watched her eat a piece of chicken meat then down her milk.

"Daddy!"

"CyCy, you alright?"

"Alright."

"Nic, baby, you okay?"

"Um huh."

"What?"

"Nothing."

He looked at me hard and I examined him from head to toe. Where the fuck he been? He was wearing a suit and tie. He smelled like an expense bitch. Who the fuck is he seeing? I got up, walked up to him and kissed his lips. He was hungry, so he wasn't fucking her. Hmmm. If Macy wasn't in here I'd check his dick. I quickly turned my attention back to Macy who was fast asleep facing us. I looked back to him.

"Close the door."

He walked over to the door as I closed the curtain around Macy then sat on the chair in the room. I.whispered as I looked him over.

"Where you been the past month?"

"Handling business."

"You always JUST "handling business"."

"I really am."

"Who's the bitch you were with?"

"Secret."

"Wow, really?"

"Really."

"Alright."

"Baby, its not like that, I just can't tell you right now."

"Then when?"

"Give me about a month."

"No, you got two weeks."

He didn't respond just went behind the curtain with Macy. I could hear him whispering, but not what he said. I pushed the curtain open and he sat looking at Macy. She was still sleeping. He didn't look back at me, so I knew he was mad. I really could careless with his secretive ass.

"Nic, tomorrow is Candi's Pre Baby Shower."

"I know, and?"

"We haven't told anyone about Macy."

She stop breathing for a second thinking about how she would tell everyone. She didn't want a nanny and she didn't trust Yazi to keep watch. She looked at the back of his head then looked over to see Macy playing with his finger. She looked so happy and carefree. She looked up from SB's fingers and her eyes were a piercing hazel. Nicki tapped him then pointed at Macy as her eyes changed color again, but back to grey.

"Woah, did you see that?"

"Yeah, that sick son."

"Shut up."

She giggled at him wanting to see it again. Macy looked up at him confused then burst out laughing just like Nic. He shook his head and she sat up and reached for Nicki.

"Mommy, up!"

"SB? Nothing."

"Daddy, up!"

"SB."

"Daddy."

She pointed to SB as if they had asked her who he was. Macy stood up on the bed pulling out the needle in her arm.

"UP! UP! UP!"

The doctors and nurses came rushing in as the monitor went off. They sighed all at once when they saw Macy looking at them from Nic's arms. Macy mocked them then giggled. They all awed at her then spoke with Nic.

"Well looks like Macy's fine, but you might want to put her on Dairy|Protein diet to fatten her up. She's small to be two."

"What would you guys suggest?"

"Chicken, Fish, Milk, Yogurt and things along that. Try to keep fried food to minimum."

"Thanks and okay."

"We'll get you discharged."

Nicki nodded as she sat Macy down on the bed. The doctor and nurse left the room and closed the door. She picked up Macy's blanket then looked over at SB, who was staring out the hospital window.

"Zamn Zaddy what's wrong?"

"Don't start Nic."

"I'm sorry..."

"It's cool."

"What's on your mind?"

"Nothing, let's go."

Nicki grabbed his arm and looked up to him. He stood there not making eye contact. She grabbed his face and he still diverted his eyes.

"Is it me?"

"Naw, I just know you're trying to read me and I don't feel like talking bout it."

"Fine."

******

"Nicki, who is this precious little baby?"

"Macy."

"Mayceee!"

"Awww she's so cute!"

Candi picked her up and held her. Candi was growing, but she was still small. Nicki rubbed her belly as she cooed over Macy. Macy stared into her face as she held her up high.

"Nic, why does she look just like you with gray eyes?"

"Shhhhh, she's my daughter."

"When the hell did... Who's her father?"

"Quez...."

She let out in a low tone. Candi nearly threw Macy into her arms. She followed after her as Candi grabbed her phone. She dialed someone and by what came out of her mouth, it was Quez.

"What the fuck? You nasty thieving bastard, you did it anyways? You said you wouldn't!"

"You knew about this?"

"He asked me should he do it and I told him hell no and to ask you. I thought since you didn't have a kid that he changed his mind about it."

"And you didn't tell me?"

"I thought he would talk to you, Nic."

"Well he fucking didn't!"

Nicki stormed out the room. Why is everyone so fucking secretive all of a sudden? She sat on a chair and smiled at her daughter smiling at her. My world is in my hands.

××××××

Mama Maraj sat staring at Macy in disbelief. Nicki had just told everyone at the party about Macy. Everyone sat in silence as they took it all in. SB hadn't made it there yet and Nicki was pissed. She picked Macy up then made her way out the door.

"Macy, we're going to see Daddy."

"Daddy!"

She said excitedly as she was fastened into her seat belt. Nicki pulled off in her BMW and sped down the road to his club. I'm so damn tired of niggas and their dumb ass games. Nicki drove through red lights and sped past stop signs. She pulled up at his club and told Susan to watch Macy. She went to the back and headed to his office. He stood near a woman with a cocktail dress on and pumps.

"So this the bitch you forgot me for!"

"What? No! I told you I had business to handle chill."

"Chill? CHILL? NIGGA YOU GOT 5 MINUTES TO GET YOUR SHIT AND LETS GO!"

"SHUT THE FUCK UP YO! YOU BEEN BITCHING THE LAST WEEK ABOUT DUMB SHIT! AND JUST SO YOUR STUPID ACTING ASS KNOW MAN, I LEFT THE STREETS!"

He grabbed his bag and tapped the lady and followed her out the door. Nicki stood there feeling dumb. She turned around and walked out to the club, but didn't see him. God, I'm so damn dumb. She saw the lady from earlier and walked towards her. The lady saw her and began walking the other way.

"Wait, I just need to ask something."

"What?"

"Where did he go?"

"He left."

"Who are you?"

"I'm Tiffany, I own and buy clubs."

"He sold his club?"

"Yeah, all three for 6 Mill."

"I'm so sorry about earlier."

"It's okay, better go catch him."

Nicki turned and left the club. She smiled seeing his Hummer next to her car. She watched him play with Macy. I'm a damn fool. He's probably pissed with me.

"Faree?"

"Onika."

The way he said my name made chills race down my spin. He looked up at me and shook his. I'm so messed up for that. Nicki stood in front of him then grabbed his chin placing a kiss on his lips. He didn't move or say anything. He held Macy tight as she hummed against his chest. Nicki slipped her tongue in his mouth and they shared a passionate kiss.

"I'm sooo sorry."

"Naw I should of called and I apologize for not letting you...."

"Thank you."

"I did this for us plus the right guy is handling his thing."

"Who?"

"Secret."

"Fareee."

"C Boy."

"Tubby? Why not Vak or Big Pop?"

He tapped his nose then put Macy in her carseat then got his Hummer. She walked up to his window and pulled the door open and stepped up on the side.

"I'm going home."

"I'll meet you there."

"No detours."

"I'm a grown ass man..."

"Don't get slapped."

"Don't get fucked."

"Bastard."

He smirked looking her over then pointed to her car. She jumped down walking back to her car. True asshole.

******

"Stop Faree."

"I'm for real."

"No!"

"It would be a great idea until Macy's five or six."

"NO!"

He placed the pink bikini in front of her. She shook her head as Macy did the same. He's out of his fucking mind if he thinks I'm doing this shit. He just want to be around other bitches and get quick money. Hoe ass. She stared at him. He laughed hard at her face scrunched up.

"Yo I'm just fucking kidding."

"No you weren't!"

"I was too."

"Right."

"I was, I was at the store and the lady came up to me and asked if I wanted to have some "fun"."

"Liar!"

"Dead ass. Call the number on the card."

"No! What are you really going to do then?"

"Diamond, Jewelry business."

"Um, Well I'm going..."

"Mommy, milk."

"Macy there isn't anymore in your cup or bag."

She started crying and kicking as they sat in the car in front of the store. Nicki got out and went to the trunk of the car. She searched through the bags for her milk. It's only three of us why so....

"NICKI!"

"Huh?"

"NICKI"

"What?"

Nicki looked around to see who was calling her, but she saw no-one. SB also stood outside the car with Macy in his arms. They looked around as a tall figure walked their way with another figure following him. Nicki's eyes got big then a wave of sadness washed over her. She looked back to see SB looking just as worried as her. What the fuck happened?

8 comments:

  1. Is it her dad? Hmmmmmm don't get nobody fucked up Nisi. Im glad he did what she asked not only for her but for him. The streets is MOD DUMB! Great and I thought Macy was 3? I love this story. Post again!

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAYYYY!!! So happy he left the strip clubs alone. Does that mean he left the drug game as well. I just love how they could be so mean towards each other but they dont mean it. Anyway who got her and Safaree all scared?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I thought Sb was cheating. Aww he sold his clubs and left the game so they they can be a fam. Um I don't get it who was calling her

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh wow. Soon as I calm down, and SB leaves the streets, Macy is happy, and everyone knows about her some dark figure wants to pop up. Who is it? It bet not be no dudes after Faree! Good Chapter!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good he left those clubs. But who was calling her. Please let them be a happy fam.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lawwd. Who was that? Mystery person...Sooo he left the streets. I think it's good for them as a family, but it was also quite interesting. So he's about to be a true coon with this diamond/ jewelry thing? Lol. *waits*

    ReplyDelete