Saturday, September 8, 2012

No Games

Mama Maraj sat on the sofa holding Macy as Maddy and Linda practiced Linda's dance routine. Maddy was always extra with it while Linda did what was shown to her. Macy got up and started dancing with them. Carol laughed as they danced around and she mimicked. The end of the song came up and Maddy did a back hand spring nearly kicking the coffee table. She stood up quickly looking at Carol, who's face mocked her's.

"Grammy, don't tell mommy!"

"This our secret."

"Yay!"

"Grammy, are you going to come to my dance recital on Saturday?"

"Do you want me to?"

"Yeah!"

"Linda."

"Yes."

Nicki walked in with her bag of books and SB's phone in her hand. She put her books down as Linda nearly knocked her over. My baby. Nicki looked exhausted, but she forced a smile for her kids. Licour walked in behind her with his head down in a book. She grabbed his shirt causing him to put his book down.

"Hey everyone. Hey Grammy."

"Hey Cour."

"Mommy, I got three gold stars today, but..."

"Ms. Thomas told me and do you want to explain why you're flipping in class during quiz time?"

"No."

"Maddy?"

Maddy didn't respond just stood behind Carol avoiding eye contact with Nicki. I wish Daddy was here. Linda stared at Maddy then looked back to Nicki, who stared at Maddy from an angle.

"I didn't mean to kick Neil in the face."

"But if you're doing flips what did you expect Maddy?"

"For them to stay out my way."

Linda and Licour laughed hard then instantly shut up when they saw Nic staring at them. Licour left the room and started snickering. Linda sat on Carol's lap and looked at Maddy.

"Really Maddy? No TV this weekend and tell Kayla she can't...."

"NO MOMMY!"

"Well you better go to school tomorrow and apologize."

"Okay."

She stomped off to her room. She mumbled and gestured with her hands. I'm telling Daddy, Mommy's a meanie. She looked back to see Macy wobbling her way then shut the door in her face. Macy screamed as she walked up to the closed door.

"Macy baby come here."

"Mommy, Muddy!"

"Maddy doesn't want to play right now come here."

"MUDDY!"

Linda picked her up and carried her to Nicki. Mommy, looks so tired. Nicki grabbed at Macy's cheeks as Linda laid near her.

"Onika, you look beat."

"I am, but I have things to do and Faree won't be here for another hour."

"Where's QJ?"

"Baseball practice. "

"Winter?"

"New players have early practices."

"Well I'll help you out here. I'll cook and watch over the kids."

"Thank you, if...."

"Office."

"Yeah."

Nicki got up walking towards the office. Carol knew she would be taking a nap when she got in there. Trying to be super hero mom.

××××××

Boss: I really miss you.
555-347-5609: I miss you more.
Boss: We should meet at a hotel and hang out
555-347-5609: If you want to fuck me just say it
Boss: I don't want to "fuck" you. I want to take care of your every need.
555-347-5609: Okay, are you going to eat me out?
Boss: Whatever you want to, but make sure she doesn't find out.
555-347-5609: Will Nicki be mad if you're with me? ;)

Nicki read the conversation from SB's phone and got angry. She paced back and forth looking at the clock. Thirty minutes until his cheating ass is home. She slammed the phone as she heard his voice down stairs. He walked into the room to see a pissed off Nic. What's up with her? He placed down his folder and bag as he began to undress.

"Who's the bitch you're meeting at a hotel?"

"What? I'm not meeting no-one at no hotel, the fuck?"

She held up his phone and laughed as she read the messages out loud to him. He dead faced her and shook his head. I'm bout to fuck with her.

"You fucking lying cheating bastard!"

"Yeah, I am. She is a better lover than you."

"What, Faree?"

"Her name Andrea."

She stared at him in disbelief. I can't believe this nigga is really telling me this! This year and half isn't that bad? I know... she just.. I can't loose him. When he saw her on the break of tears, he spoke up.

"Calm down, that's QJ texting his lady friend, Andrea."

"Faree, you're fucked up for that!"

She was still mad. Lil nigga trying to sneak out my house like he can't leave anyways? She stormed down the stairs and met QJ in the hall way.
"What did I tell you about that lil bitch, Andrea? And you have some nerve talking about sneaking out of my house!"

"Nicki, I'm...."

"No the fuck..."

SB grabbed her and cupped her mouth closed with his hands and carried her to the bedroom. Damn, she needs a break or something. Nicki was around the house yelling and fussing at everyone, but Macy. She had even cussed him out about going to a friends house for a BBQ.

"Yo you need to chill."

"Chill? I have shit to handle starting with..."

"Chill, dammit. Are you tired of the kids, school, hell me or what?"

She didn't say anything just stood staring at him. He stared back at her as blinked back tears. He had hit the nail on the head, but she didn't want to say anything. She went to the bathroom and stayed in there for awhile. He left them room in his feelings. She doesn't want me? What did I do? He sighed going down to the game room.

******

"Linda has a twelfth grader boyfriend."

"No I don't. I don't like him!"

"Licour shut up you're always messing with someone with you're nerdy butt."

"At least I'm smarter than you snot face!"

"PUBERTY FACE!"

Maddy snarled at him as he threw her dolls across the floor. She jumped up on him and punched him across the face like a slap. He cried out as Linda pulled Maddy up. Nicki walked in the living room and saw Licour's nose bleeding then looked at the smugged looked on Maddy's face.

"Licour, hold your head back."

"Okay, mom."

"Mommy.."

"Maddy, go to your room and where's Faree?"

"Grammy called and said call her if you ask that."

Nicki walked up to Licour and put ice on his swollen nose and some tissue. She stood next to him and called her mother.

"Hey ma."

"Onika, we need to talk."

"Where is Faree?"

"At his mother's. What did you say to him last night?"

"Nothing, why?"

"He has it in his mind that you need a break from him."

"What? I never said that!"

Nicki hung up and called him. I'll call back and apologize, but right now I need to get it together.

"Wassup?"

"Come home now!"

"Why are you yelling?"

"Why did you tell my mom, but not me?"

"I didn't want to argue."

"And you think this would keep that from happening?"

"I guess I was, but um...."

"I'll talk to you when you get home."

"I'm not Co....."

"Yes you are."

She hung up then pulled the bag from Licour's nose then touched it. He didn't move or cringe. She handed him some more tissue then patted his leg.

××××××

SB walked into the house a little after 7pm. Nicki sprinted down the stairs into his arms. She looked over him and smiled against his chest. He squeezed her as she sniffled uncontrollable.

"I'm sorry baby."

"Tell me what's wrong?"

"I'm just stressed out about school and my oath."

She half lied. He grabbed her face then kissed her lips. He sighed then pulled back grabbing her hand. He led her to the bedroom and closed the door.

"Nicki, I know you're cheating on me."
"What?"

"I'm not stupid. You didn't answer my question the other day and you just lied to me."

"I'm not..."

"You're just going to keep lying."

She was upset with him and wanted to go off, but she was wrong. She sat down next to him and began to cry looking at him not looking at her.

"Faree, it's really..."

"I love you, Nic, but obviously that's not enough for you. I'm sorry if I'm not who I use to be for you, but shits changed and I've changed with it. I'm a man and I haven't felt like it fully in months."

She grabbed his face and kissed him deeply. Her hands were trembling as she straddled his lap. She stared into his brown eyes and felt even worse when a tear fell from his eyes. I'm fucking up.

"Faree, I'm sorry. Please don't leave me, I need you and I want only you."

"No you don't. You want my money and their attention."

She fell into the bed from him dropping her on it. He went into his closet and grabbed his packed duffle. She stood up quickly and grabbed his arm.

"No, please baby don't go!"

"You need a break from me and now that I know you're out fucking around, I do too."

She let go and stared at his back walking down the hall. She was hurt and sad. He'll be back this just one night thing. She walked to the balcony.

He was almost out the door when Maddy stepped out of her room and stood in front of him with tears in her eyes. She reached up to him and shook her head hard.

"Daddy don't leave, who will save me from the castle?"

"Maddy baby, I'll be back in the morning to take you to school just one night."

"Can I come with you please?"

"No, stay here and take care of mommy for me, alright?"

"Alright."

He kissed her cheek and wiped her face then carried her back to bed. Pretty little self. She's going to be a lot to handle. He smiled looking her over as she closed her eyes. He left out once he heard her light snores.

15 comments:

  1. Nicki fucking up.. She better get it right and together before he leaves her for good. Good chapter.. Thanks for posting 3 times today too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whoa you scared me with them texts, deadass thought Safaree was fucking around. But Nicki is officially getting it in with other niggas? Like she went further than just dates? Im disappointed in her.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh lawwwwwwwwwwwwwd Nisi whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy?

    ReplyDelete
  4. wuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuut? NO. she better get it together.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Man Nicki needs to get it tf together ! Faree is a good man , she don't know how much she put on him ,raising kids that ain't his gotta be stressful ..Nic don't understand that , she selfish. She betta stop fuckin around b4 she lose a good thing ... Great chapter , post soon - NickiDopeAF

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wait...so Nic is legit cheating? Oh lordt. This is bad, yet soooo good. (Hope that's not confusing, lol.)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Come ooonn Nic *Rihanna's manager from MTN voice* ugh so she cheating, CHEATING now? SB is a hell of a man the way he handled that. Nic better recognize what she has before it's to late. And Maddy is such a daddy's girl lol good chapter. I hate when I notice I'm getting to the end.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This chapter made me emotional, I know she's in the wrong but Safaree can't just leave her with all those kid's by herself. This is all so confusing and interesting, I can't wait to see what happens next

    ReplyDelete
  9. Nicki Nicko Nicki *Shakes Head In Dibelief* She Needs To Fix Tf Up.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Whoa! Nicki needs to get it together, is she actually sleeping with them tho? like she's actually gone that far? Eh. she needs to realise what an amazing thing she has, before it's gone. Sigh. This story. >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

    ReplyDelete
  11. Nicki is really fucking up like she really cheatin on him. Now she gotta deal with all these kids and her school. Maddy seems like she's afraid of nic and Maddy is bad

    ReplyDelete
  12. She better start acting right and go get her man back. He gave everything up for her at her request. She needs to come good (pauz)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Maddy made me drop tears, damn that cute ass kid. Nicki got what was coming to her, you can't treat people you supposedly love like that. She needs to get it together. I'm proud of Safaree standing up for himself. I hope Nicki gets her life together and proves to Safaree she really does love him and only wants to be with him. I personally think he should have stayed gone for longer than just a night to teach her ass a lesson.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Nic Better Get Her Shit Together! Like Now !

    ReplyDelete