Saturday, September 1, 2012

Stupid Games

"Just the nasty bitch I wanted to see!"

"What?"

"You nasty fucking slut! You touched my daughter?"

"Is that any of your business really?"

"YES, YOU SICK BITCH IT IS!"

"Hahahaa, where are you getting such ridiculous fiction?"

"Your daughters, you fucking nasty bitch!"

Nicki kicked Lily in the stomach and jumped on top of her. Nicki punched her as she kneed her stomach. SB grabbed Nicki as Marquez came from the bathroom in his shorts.

"Yo what the fuck is going on?"

"Where is....?"

"Mommy! Mommy! Get me, I can't..."

Nicki ran to the door and tried to open it, but it was locked. She banged on the door.

"Macy, talk to mommy please!"

"My throat hurts, a lot of smoke in here....."

"OPEN THE DOOR!"

"It's locked...mommy!"

Marquez ran to the door and stuck a key in and pushed it open then grabbed Macy's small body. Her face was purple and red as if she was suffocating. Nicki pulled her away from him and laid her on the floor and gave her mouth to mouth. She pressed on her small chest, but there was nothing. Nicki laid her head on her small chest and began to cry.

"NO! Baby please wake up for mommy!"

"WHAT DID YOU DO TO HER?"

"What I should've done along time ago, Kill the lil bitch!"

"WHY LILY?"

"Mommy?"

They looked down at Macy's small body as her face became flushed red. Nicki picked her up and held her tight. Macy held her tighter and cried into Nicki's neck.

"She hurt me! She touch my butt with her fingers all day especially when her bathe me.."

Marquez's face screwed thinking back to when he changed her diaper when she was younger and found lipstick on her small vagina and the long bathes Lily took with her, but she had never done that with the other kids.

"You disgusting bitch!"

"Now I'm disgusting? I love her! What we have is love!"

"She's two! What the fuck?"

"I thought she..."

"Nic shut up... YOU MOLESTED MY DAUGHTER & YOU SAY SOME SICK SHIT LIKE THAT!"

He punched her in the face and spit on her when she fell to the ground. He punched the wall and slid down it crying. SB grabbed Macy as Nic went to Quez's aid. Damn, that's a hurt man.

"I should of believe my fucking instincts, but I never thought the woman I loved would do that. Nicki, I'm sorry. Macy, I'm sorry."

"It's not your fault she's a sick bitch, but you need to get yourself together and get your other kids out of here."

"I will just take Macy and do right by her. I hope she forgives me one day."

"She will and keep in touch don't stray away from her. I love you."

"I love you too, Nic."

She hugged him then pulled away fast. She got up and kicked Lily in the side repeatedly until SB pulled her away.

"Baby come on."

"She hurt my baby."

"She can't anymore."

He handed Macy to her then picked her up. He carried them to the car and put them in the back seat. They laid across the back seat cuddled up staring at each other. Macy wiped away Nic's tears.

"I'm safe with you mommy."

******

Macy pushed open the door and walked in their room in just her pull-up and shirt. SB watched her as she stepped up on the step stool and crawled into the bed. He shook his head and laughed at her beginning the mini Nicki.

"Why are you laughing?"

"Nothing, yo, nothing at all."

He laughed harder at them both having big messy pony tails on their head. He stopped laughing then sucked his teeth. Now I have to deal with mini Nicki!

"Macy, why aren't you sleeping in your bed?"

"I want to sleep with you."

"Get out Faree."

"No! Daddy."

Nicki looked up at SB, who looked at her with a confused face. What the... I don't think that's a good idea. She put her hands over Macy's ears.

"I'll talk to her about it later."

"Yeah, I don't want to be stepping on any man's shoes."

"Okay."

He got up and left the room. Macy began to cry loud as she watched him leave. She pulled on Nic's shirt and pointed out in the hall. Aww my poor baby. Nic picked her up and they went to find Safaree. He was stretched out on the pull out bed in the game room. He opened his eyes when he felt a little body on his chest.

"We're sleeping with you."

"I thought this would confuse her."

"Maybe, but she cried when you left and I don't want to cry anymore."

"I love her already."

"She obviously loves you too."

Macy was laid along him sleeping. She hadn't went to sleep that fast since she had been with them for a week now. I guess just like me she feels safe with him around.

******

SB and Nicki took Macy to the movies, but she had a seizure, so they left. No more movies at the theater. She looked over Macy who stared up at the lady who took their order. She looked scared, but Nicki noticed that she was only scared of dark skin women. That bitch!

"Excuse me, host can we get a different waiter."

"Yes, ma'am do you want to file a complaint?"

No, unless my daughter being afraid of dark skin women is a justified complaint. She looked at him and shook her head no.

"Macy, baby, are you okay?"

"Scary lady was here."

"No baby that's not her."

"Yes, huh!"

Nicki looked in the direction of Macy's finger and saw Lily standing in the window and nearly jumped out of her skin. Macy began to cry and SB texted Big John.

BJ: What end?
Boss: Front exit.
BJ: Got you.

Macy stared at her as Big John walked up behind her and grabbed her up. Crazy ass sick bitch. What type of stupid ass game is she trying to play? This was her third time stalking them just watching Macy. They were scared, but didn't want to shut her out of living like a normal child, so they made sure to keep guard around. Macy smiled seeing her get beat outside the door.

14 comments:

  1. Wowwwww.... That bitch was molesting macy. I want to beat her ass for nic. Nicki is so cute in mommy mode. Post soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This hoe is crazy like your in live with a 2 yr old idgi. Like she really stalking them. Aww theyre a cute lil fam now and Macy thinks Sb is her dad. I wonder how Marquez is going to feel about that

    ReplyDelete
  3. YAS for Nic beating her up. Sick woman. She's a cute little mommy, aww! ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh this bitch is really fucking sick like for real for real

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fucking sick bitch ugh.! I woulda beat her ass too. Just end her life already

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm officially addicted! This story becomes better by the chapter I absolutely love it! Lily is such a sick ass fucking bitch! I adore the relationship Macy and Nic have. Nic is a great mother. SB feels the need to protect Nic and Macy and completely accepts Macy, the guy is real man.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lily is one fucked up individual!! Glad Macy is safe with nic and SB

    ReplyDelete
  8. i'm glad Nicki beat the shit out of Lily. Like who does that?! Fucking creep! Awww at Nicki in mommy mod. ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  9. Nic got up and beat Lily asssss! I'm here for that! Talking about she in love with a little girl... TF??? And how Quez see lipstick on the little girls shit and not think anything of it? Nic in mommy mode is sooooo cute. Awww at Macy wanting to sleep by SB. Great Chapter!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beat her ass Nic! That bitch deserves it. Perverted soul smh. She called Safaree daddy tho, aaaawwwww :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lily is a sick ass bitch -_- inlove with a kid like ew df? But i love Nic and Macy’s bond! So cute :) -@TeamMinajCeeCee

    ReplyDelete
  12. Y she stalking though if she try to hurt my baby again we will have problems

    ReplyDelete
  13. Yooo, That Hoe Is Creepy And Sick As Fuck. But Awwww At SB And Nicki Finally Having Their Family.

    ReplyDelete