Saturday, September 8, 2012

The Talks

Andrea sat in the living room of the house and cried her eyes out. She didn't know why she was crying, but she knew that Nic was mad at her. Nicki left to go get the other kids in bed, but when she returned Andrea sat up and jumped when Nicki sat on the sofa next to her. She sighed seeing Safaree and Quez come around the corner. QJ looked at Nicki as she began to fuss.

"I don't know what the fuck is on yawl's minds, but you two have crossed the line."

"Nicki.."

"Shut the hell up, Safaree."

"We're saw Ms. Nicki! I really Quezy and..."

"So that gives you the okay to fuck in my house?"

"N-n-no."

She started crying again. Now, she want to fucking cry and shit. Lil bitch wasn't crying 15 minutes ago. SB grabbed Nicki's arm and pulled her to the side. Nicki looked over at the two "freaks" as he spoke into her ear.

"You not gone get nowhere yelling."

"Yes, I will that lil girl isn't coming back to..."

"And if you tell him that then what you think he gone do?"

"Stop seeing her!"

"No, don't act like you weren't like her."

"I wasn't! I didn't fuck in my patents home."

"Then who's home?"

She didn't say anything. SB looked at her as she stared a hole in the girl's face. She need to chill. He walked back to the kids as she slowly joined them.

"Andrea, call your parents and QJ I'm a talk to you tomorrow."

"You aren't allowed back here little girl."

"What? Why?"

QJ asked looking at SB. SB shrugged his shoulders then looked at Nic. She stood there with her arms cross her chest as Andrea talked to her mom then grabbed her bag and headed to the door.

"Quez go stand out with her and let me talk to Nic."

They watched them disappear out the house. Nicki looked at him with a screwed up face. Nothing he is going to say, gone make me change my mind.

"I told you not to do that. Why?"

"Cause she cross the line in my house."

"So did QJ are you kicking him out and..."

"He's my responsibility all the time and momentarily she is and I'm not gone send her home from my house pregnant!"

"You don't know if they did anything of that nature or not, since we bust in on them!"

"They were going to!"

"Whatever and now they're definitely going to do something cause you're trying to stop em.!

"No they won't I'll have a few words with her parents."

Nicki grabbed her keys then stormed out the house. SB watched from the window as the lil girl got in the back seat opposite of Nicki. Quez walked in the house with his head down.

"You can yell at me now."

"Nigga, I'm proud. Did you hit?"

"SB? But naw, ya'll came in too early."
"Sorry kid, you had her moaning loud."

"I did?"

"OH QUEZYY!"

SB mocked touching Quez chest and laughing. Quez cheesed hard as SB sat down to finish talking to him.

"Look, I know you ready for that shit, but stay safe, keep some condoms on you and make sure it's not here that you fuck."

"You cool with..."

"Niggas got needs after 14. I understand and next time make sure you hit it."

Quez dapped SB and they headed in different directions. I can't wait to have my first talk with my son. SB sat in the bed waiting on Nic as he watched TV.

******

Nicki stood by the door as Andrea unlocked it trembling like a puppy. She was still crying as her mom yanked the door open. She was a big round woman with fine long hair and small eyes. She beamed at her daughter then Nicki.

"Andrea, go to your room."

"O-o-o-oh Kay."

She rushed up the side stairs as Nicki was gestured to come inside. Andrea's mother spoke with a deep nasty voice from ages of smoking two packs a day.

"What she do?"

"Having sex in my house."

"SHE, ANDREA GET YOUR WHORE ASS DOWN HERE!"

Andrea was down the steps and in front of her mother in no time at all. Her mother's blow to the chest made Nic jump. Andrea still stood there after being hit. Not a tear or nothing. She was scared, but she also knew her mother wouldn't do too much since Nicki was there.

"I'm sorry...?"

"Nicki and it's fine, but Andrea is not allowed at my house."

"She isn't even allowed to be around your son anymore."

She said coldly looking at Andrea. Nicki huffed then stood up. Andrea's mother walked her to the door. Nicki felt her watching as she walked to the car.

"Andrea say bye."

"Bye Miss Nicki."

She closed the door and Nic listened to hear Andrea crying out in pain. Oh God, I'm so sorry baby. Nicki drove home feeling bad.

She pulled up to the house and sat in the car. Her phone buzzed.

Derrick: Lunch tomorrow?
Nicki: You gone buy my lunch?
Derrick: Sure beautiful.
Nicki: It's a date.
Derrick: Wear something nice.
Nicki: Don't I always when I see you?

She smirked reading his last text then erased them all. Nicki looked up from her phone back at the house and got out. She stepped up to the door and found a note that read Marquez. She pushed open the door and hurried to close it. God, I'm beat I need some sleep.

She walked into the bedroom to find Faree laid out across the bed on his back. She pulled off her clothes and crawled on top of him. He kept his eyes closed, but moved around to get on his side of the bed as Nicki kissed his lips and neck. He started to pull her off him until he felt her bare skin. She smirked feeling his penis against her inner thigh.

"How'd it go?"

"Fine."

"What her parents say?"

"Whooped her."

"She gone hate you."

"I don't care, give me some."

"Naw."

"Really? You not?"

She turned around and straddle him backwards. She aggressively pushed his briefs down and took him into her mouth. His eyes popped open as he felt her take all of him in. He smiled then threw his legs over the bed and pushed her head away from his penis.

"You play too much."

"And... OH GOD FAREE, NO, NOT LIKE... AHHHHH!"

He ate her ass like she liked it then gave her head as she cooed and came all over the bed. He laughed at her trying to get his penis, but he moved it as he held her upside down and finished her to sleep.

******

Nicki woke up with Macy sprawled out across her chest and Linda on her thigh. She blushed only being in her thongs. Where the hell is he? She grabbed her phone and read her text messages. No text from him. She texted him then laid down as Macy turned around and slid down the side of her body.

Hubby: I'm in the game room and the boys went out to play football.
Nicki: Come back to bed.
Hubby: No.
Nicki: Please? I want to cuddle!
Hubby: I'm watching the game.
Nicki: So.

He didn't text back. Nicki sighed loudly then gently moved Linda's head from her thigh. She walked out on the balcony and called Lauren and Candi.

"Yawl I'm sad."

"What's up?"

"Where is SB to..."

"He's the problem! He doesn't show many any type of affection anymore."

"What? Not the same SB, who... Stalked you for months."

"Yes! He doesn't even look at me the same or play his games anymore."

"Nicki are you cheating on him?"

Everyone fell silent as Nic burst into tears. Lauren hadn't said anything as Candi tried to calm her down.

"No, I'm I'm not having sex with them just going on dates."

"Nic, don't do anything that will tear you guys apart, I'm sure..."

"Nicki you're stupid! You don't see that, that man has done a lot for you and the first one was leaving something he knows very well to just being an average nigga struggling to get on his feet, the right way. Then he had to take in 5 extra kids that aren't his. You think he isn't unhappy? Did you ever think about that Onika?"

Lauren nearly shouted before hanging up. Candi ohh then shook her head as it sunk in what she had said. Nicki still quiet didn't say anything for another 5 min.

"Candi, if he's unhappy, why isn't he saying that?"

"Nic, maybe cause he loves you more than being happy alone. Lauren's right. SB use to a life of fast cars, money and hoes, but he wanted you and only you, so he gave up what he had for everything you came with."

"Why am I that bad guy?"

"You're not a bad person, you need love and affection just like him. He can't show you that because you've taken on the responsibility of someone else's kids."

"But.. we have sex when they're sleeping so...?"

"Sex? Like an hour? Affection is more than that Nic. He can't take you on dates because of yawl's schedule around the kids & you don't let them spend the night over their friends house, so that's more kids in your house."

Nicki sat quiet thinking about how much she really did shelter the kids, but she wasn't going to change that she had a different plan in mind.

"Well I'll get him to come see me on my lunch break and on his."

"You're trip. Let me know how that goes down?"

"Alright."

They exchange I loves you and byes then hung up. Nicki looked over the grass in the front yard as SB cut the grass in just his shorts and some dirty sneakers. He's just so damn sexy.

15 comments:

  1. YESSS Lauren set her straight! I hope everything gets better between them. Post soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes. I could feel the tension between them and I'm so glad Nicki is finally going to bring it up. Things need to be cleared up, I can't wait to see what happens!! Ahh!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LMAO @ Safaree talking to QJ. Andrea getting abused nshit now. Ugh Nicki better not sleep with someone else and if Safaree finds out about these dates...shit gon go down. Here for Candi and Lauren talking sense into her. But ehh @ them extra kids kinda tearing them apart :/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lol damn ha mama is crazy! Ha ass betta stop cheating for dude come up missing

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lol. Nic better get it together with her man. I knew Safaree would have that type of talk with QJ. I think Nicki should let that girl come back over still because QJ really likes her but post soon!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm happy her friends talked some truth. Nic wrong and idk if he's doing anything behind her back but they need to get it together

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lauren went tf off ! She aint sugar-coat shit ... She right tho ! They both in the wrong ... I feel sorry for QJ and his girl , they shouldnt have disrespected Nicki home ... But anywho great chapter - @NickiDopeAF

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lord, Nicki got the poor girl whooped lol. SB a lil too excited about these talks too haha. Nic better cool it with the cheating and just talk to SB. Thank God Lauren doesn't bite her tongue cause if Safaree finds out... Great Chapter

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lmfaoooooooooo why am i crying @ her mama calling her a whore? :((((((( Nic done got the girl a whoopin! LMFAO & yeah...they need to figure it out with all thsese kids. they are too much.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Nic made that girl got her ass whooped. LMAO @ Safaree hyping up QJ! Nic better stop going on them dates before Safaree finds out. Oh Lawd, the trouble that could cause

    ReplyDelete
  11. Nicki needs to ditch the kids cus they breakin ip her and Sb relationship. Except liddle Macy. And Andrea mom is scary she got beat I know she mad at nicki. Nic better not be cheatin before Sb kill the dude

    ReplyDelete
  12. Nic is good With the kids and all, but it is a bit much. She's a young mom with the damn Brady bunch under her belt now. I don't want her and SB to grow apart. :/ Poor Andrea, and dead at QJ and SB's "talk."

    ReplyDelete
  13. Ummmmm Ima need that little girl not to get hit in her chest like she some nigga. And Nicki needs to grow the fuck up and figure out what she wants. Safaree isn't going to stay with her if she is seeing other niggas, i'm thinking he doesn't show her affection because he knows what she has been up to. I'm glad Lauren got in that ass and let her know what was up. She is irking my soul.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Lauren Straight Put Nicki In Check Yo ! But Andrea's Mama Did Not Have To Hit Her Like That. Poor Baby .

    ReplyDelete