Saturday, September 8, 2012

Nicki

I was excited when I saw him walk in the door at 6 in the morning, but he didn't say a damn thing to me. He grabbed the horn and walked back out. Like a sad lost puppy I followed him around. He was in a suit, so he was going back to work in the morning. She sighed as he blew the horn in each of their rooms. Maddy skipped towards them and grabbed his hand talking about her dream of being a famous cheerleader. She smiled up at SB as he entertained her dreams.

"Faree?"

"Yeah."

"Um, can I talk to you before you go?"

"Can you?"

"Faree."

Nicki's face fell long as he turned his attention back to Maddy. He smiled looking at Maddy then handed her a rose and whispered in her ear. She smiled big and stomped over to Nic with her chest buffed up. Nicki looked down at her and smiled, giggling. Maddy held the rose out in front of her and began to speak in a deep voice.

"For my favorite lady, Ohneeeekah, I love you and I want to take you out with the girls only. And can I get a hug and kiss... on the cheek cause Maddy doesn't want to..."

"Aye, I didn't say that."

Maddy smirked as Nic took the rose and walked to him with a wide smile on her face. I knew he'd be back. She kissed his lips then wrapped her arms around his neck deepening the kiss. Maddy gagged pulling SB out of the kiss. Nic stared at his lips as if she wanted to eat them. God, I miss these lips.

"We'll talk when I get back."

"What time is that?"

"When I feel like hearing what you have to say."

"Don't play with me, Faree."

"My hands are right here."

He smirked as he followed Maddy back to her room. Nicki smiled then turned around to cook breakfast.

××××××

"Faree, can we talk now?"

"Talk, I'm listening."

Nicki laid out on the bed and looked up into his sweaty face then rubbed her hand along his jaw. God, blessed me with such a divine man. He grabbed her hand and continued to work out as she spoke on her important topic.

"I didn't fuck all of them, only one and I couldn't get you out of...."

"Spare me the bullshit. Did you use protection?"

"Yes, thank God."

"Hmm.. huh."

"Why'd you come back? I mean not..."

"I know, but because Maddy asked me then I stayed up most of the night thinking about us."

"Us? What about us?"

"We got a family too quick for me, obviously for you too, but I love those kids just as much as you, but Marquez needs to get them back soon."

"I don't want them on the streets..."

"Well since you still have your old house, rent it to him and I'll have some constructors fix it up and add a few rooms and toilets."

"You'd do that?"

"Yeah, but Nic, I also realized that I can't just blame you for... cheating... I guess. I wasn't being who you loved, so I'll give you what ever it is you want or missing from me. Starting with changing my work schedule, but you have to do some things for me."

"What?"

"First, talk to me about anything, relax and slow down, you can't do everything alone and next time you ever think about or do cheat on me.... I'm leaving."

She sat back against the side of the bed and thought about what he said. She stood and climb up on him as he sat on the bicycle machine. She pecked his lips and smiled hard.

"Are you coming home?"

"No, but I'll be here during the day."

"What? Where are you staying then?"

"Secret."

"Really now?"

She smirked grabbing his hand and deep throsted each of his fingers. She smiled at his hard on the scooted up and sat on it.

"Now, where are you living."

"Shit, I'm not telling... move Nic."

"No."

"Come on."

"Address?"

"No man."

He picked her up and placed her on the floor as he wobbled to the bathroom. Nicki tried to follow him in, but he locked the door.

******

He always came over during the day and waited until the kids got home as I went to class. Today he hadn't said a word to me since our argument about Marquez getting the kids. I was pissed that he was trying to get in touch with him so badly. He took in Macy and Maddy, so easily, but do little for the other children.

Nicki walked into the house and smiled smelling oxtails cooking. Jamaican food tonight. She perked up and was met by Macy, who looked her up and down then reached up for her.

"Mommy, Juhmuhka Food."

"Yes, daddy's favorite thing to cook."

"Wassup, Nic."

"Nothing Safaree."

"Still mad about yesterday?"

"Um yeah!"

He didn't respond just continued to stir the rice with some hot spices. She stared at him as he ignored her. He has to be an asshole some way. She turned around leaving him in the kitchen.

She stretched out across her bed, typing a paper. Nic jumped feeling a small hand on her thigh. She look back to see Linda. She sat up and smiled at her.

"Neeki, I like boys."

"You do?"

"Yes, a lot, but all the older boys only talk to me."

"Do you not like the older guys?"

"No, they always say nasty stuff to me or touch me."

"Touch you like...?"

"My neck, my butt and sometimes my boobs."

Nicki's eyebrows furrowed. I'm going up there to that damn school. Fuck these lil nerdy ass boys doing with they dusty ass hands. Linda grabbed her face and kissed her cheek.

"I'm alright Mommy, I can handle my own."

"Sigh, I know but I don't want you getting in trouble."

"I told my teachers and they're alright with me kicking them in the man hood."

She smiled looking at Nic's frown turn into a big smile. Nicki stood to her feet and walked around her. Linda was shaped like her, but had a flat chest and smaller hips.

"Lindy don't do anything with boys until you're married."

"Married? Are you and daddy married?"

"No, but I wish that I had waited."

"Why?"

"Are you having sex Lindy?"

"No, I'm only thirteen!"

Nicki side eyed her, but Linda looked so disturbed by it. She looked Nicki in her face and didn't blink as the words slipped her tongue.

"I'll never have sex with a boy without telling. No secrets remember?"

Nicki smiled then looked up to see SB looking at her as he walked in.

"You beautiful ladies ready to eat?"

"Yep, Daddy."

He turned walking with Linda hand in hand. I slowly behind them as she rambled on about any and everything.

"Do you want to marry Mommy?"

"Sure."

"Yes or No, Daddy?"

"Yes, but years from now."

"Why?"

He bent down and whispered in her ear then she looked back at Nicki then shook her head no. He smirked then headed towards the kitchen. What the fuck he say?

******

"Yo Nicki, why haven't we chilled yet?"

"Cause we're grown and don't need to code talk sex."

"Yo you be tripping on a nigga just cause you educated."

"Look, Derrick, what happen last week won't happen again."

"As long as I'm paying your student bills, it will."

"That's where you're wrong. I pay my own shit and FYI, you're chump change goes into my kids wallet."

She smirked walking away from with her books in hand. Nigga was acting like he was paying for this pussy. He couldn't afford it if he had two jobs. She shook her head as she entered into her debt class.

Unique was a pale light skin girl, who was in Nicki's class. She was a very attractive girl with full pink lips, slim body with big boobs. She sat next to Nic sucking on a lollipop staring hard at the Professor. Dr. Davis was thirty two and fine. Most of the women in Nic's class wanted him, but he was set on getting Nic and getting his dick waxed by Unique after class. Today's topic was women of power.

"Well us, women have to give a little to get to the top."

"Yawl sure do with a throat and lips like yours."

Derrick said looking at Unique seductively. This nigga just nasty can't believe I fucked him? Nicki rolled her eyes.

"No every woman cause some know how to play it like the guys or better."

"Yeah, that's what yawl think. Us niggas, excuse me, guys aren't stupid we know..."

"Really is that why most women, like myself, got niggas paying for her food, her car note and her house bill all that and still in her twenties and never paid not a bill."

Nicki smirked reading Derrick before he could wrap around his thought right. He looked stupid and the whole class laughed knowing what went down between them because he ran his mouth too much. Unique turned to Nicki with big Eyes.

"Girl, I need to get like you."

"You don't know the half honey."

"Yo, Nic don't boast like you wasn't just slobbing on my dick."

Nicki let out a hard laugh then turned to Derrick. Everyone waited to hear her response.

"Nigga, you WISH I put my lips near your 4 inches of dissatisfaction. You wonder why we ain't did shit since because unlike you I wasn't satisfied with you half a dick and your unpleasant head game. Let's make that CLEAR, since we want to call people out with fake shit. I'll crush your ego with real facts."

"OOP, CLAP BACK!"

Unique clapped her hands twice then laughed loudly as the class sat quiet while Nic left the room. Derrick got up and followed her.

"Yo you just gone lie?"

"No nigga, you're the liar! Don't ever try to front on me for some loose bitches and uptight ass niggas!"

"I'm sorry..."

"Fuck you and your sorry. You sorry piece of shit!"

"Wassup?"

Nicki turned to see SB walking towards her and sped pass him, grabbing his shirt and walking the other way. Derrick called after her, but she continued on.

"Yo who's that?"

"No-one important, lets go home."

"Um, I thought you had another class? I came to have lunch."

"We're going home dammit!"

"Alright?"

Nicki held his hand tight seeing some girls pointing to him and smirking. One girl was even bold enough to holla out to him. Nicki was about to turn around, but he picked her up and carried her off the campus. Dirty ass bitches better keep it cute about my man.

12 comments:

  1. Lmaooooooooooo at Nic getting mad for bitches looking at SB though! Lawwwwwd she called them nerds with their dusty ass hands lol! They need to stop playing games

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dude was all the way outta line he need to get it together and Nic wouldn't be going through this if she wasn't cheating and trying to be a player

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah the kids need to go back to Marquez, they kind of took in more than they could handle. They need to work on their relationship. Lmao @ the classroom part.

    ReplyDelete
  4. HAHHAHAHAHHAAHHAA lmaooo She got his ass together. She always trying to fight somebody with her little ass. SB don't ever let her be great always hauling the kid off. lol Post again.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Tbh. I think it's best if the kids stayed with Quez to give Nic and Safaree a little more time together. Lil Derrick needs to watch himself. FOH with him saying all that stuff in class. She shut him down with a quickness! Dead @ Nic about to fight some b*tches for tryna get at Safaree. Not her man. Lmao!

    ReplyDelete
  6. LMFAOOOOO she put his ass in check real quick when he tried replay her. I want Macy & Maddy to stay with Nicki and Safaree and the other can go back to Quez. They need to work out their realtionship tho.. Post soon

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nicki need to quit tryna be a player Sb put that life behind him and nicki needs to do the same. Nicki straight played Derrick in front if the whole class and how she goin to get mad at them girls us they tryna get at sb

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nicki played tf outta Derrick , he was drove , I'm too done. He Tried 2 play her .. Pussy run everything my nigga so pls don't do it! But Nic was bout 2 whoop that girl ass talking 2 her man like she wasn't there .. Smh. HOES ... Well anyways this chapter was cute , post soon -@NickiDopeAF

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yooooooooooooo Nic set that son of a bitch straight LMAO! She straight out put him to shame in public! Them girls got some nerve tryna get to Safaree while she beside him

    ReplyDelete
  10. Nic forever trying to fight somebody lol and Safaree be popping up at the most random times! But Nic better get her shit together SB is a good man. Oh Lord, I cry at Nic calling the little boys nerds with dusty hands. Her and Linda's talk was cute. Good Chapter.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I'm so fucking here for it yesssss lmao

    ReplyDelete
  12. When Nicki And DB Get Married I'll Be Happy . Lol But Dead @ Ole Boy Tryna Call Nic Out On Some False Shit ..

    ReplyDelete