Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Faree

It's almost Christmas and we stocked up on gifts for the kids. Macy's small hands were always on a gift, so we moved everything down into the game room, well I did. Nicki laid stretched across me with her hair messy, cleansed face and soft body. SB trailed his finger over her hips and up her body cupping her breast in his hands. She smirked on the inside, waking up, but not responding to him. She feels so good and smells even better. He got hard underneath her. Fuck her being sleep, she needs to be awake. He moved around trying to lay her down without waking her. He started to get up when he felt her hand grab his member.

"Good Morning, Mr. Wood."

"Um..... Morning."

"It's too early for you to be this hard."

"If you wasn't sleeping on a nigga with just thongs and a T, I wouldn't be."

"Lay down."

"I'm a go handle..."

"Okay, I'm coming with."

She followed me into the bathroom as I sat on the toilet and grabbed a magazine with a big booty model on it. She snatched it from me and threw it on the floor. How I'm a buss my nut now? She just got to be territorial no matter what or who it is. Oh damn. He harden as Nicki stepped out of her thongs. She smiled at her curvaceous body then looked at him.

"Go ahead."

"Um.. umm..."

She sat on the edge of the tub and played with herself for him. Damn, her moans and juicy pussy. He jerked and breathe heavy as Nic cum oozed out then she squirted. He looked over and watched as he bust in the toilet. He picked her up and carried her to the bedroom and cleaned her up with his tongue.

××××××

"Faree, Macy's on her way to you!"

"What happen?"

"Phone is for you."

"Daddy, Muddy!"

She grinned passing him the phone. He took it from her and put it to his ear as Maddy talked to someone in her background. She called them daily like it was her religion and all day if she could. He smiled at her still being sassy.

"Mad Mad?"

"Daddy!"

"What you up to?"

"Nothing, I'm ready to come home nowww! Anytime soon come get me would be nice!"

"You know we can't do that, but we'll see you guys X mas."

Maddy sighed then got quiet. She was shutting down like alway before she started crying or acting up. I listened to her sniffles as the grew louder.

"Maddy don't do it not today."

"It's not fair!"

"I know, but we can't do anything about that right now."

"Faree, tell Maddy I love her."

"I love her too, I love you too, bye Daddy."

She hung up. I sank in my chair and lifted Macy up on my life. Her dimples appeared as she sucked in her lips then poked them out. Looking just like her mother.

******

Macy knelt down mocking SB as he strapped Nicki's shoe for her. She was on her way out to meet with a law firm to start her training, so that she could open up her own law firm. She looked tempting, but I had to resist. Macy awed as SB stood up. Nicki half smiled then hugged SB.

"Don't let her do whatever she wants."

"I know."

"I'm not playing."

She stated pulling on his shirt as she stepped back. She act like I don't fucking know what to do. Stay pressing me and shit. Nicki grabbed his hand then turned to Macy and grabbed her face. She kissed her lips then wiped the lipstick from her small mouth.

"Bye Mommy, don't be for too many minutes."

"Okay, Macy Baby, I'll rush home to you as soon as I'm done."

"Bring home ice cream!"

"What kind?"

"Red Cake!"

"Aww Maddy's favorite."

"Muddy?"

Macy looked around quickly then shrugged going to the living room. She was getting big and beautiful like Nic, but it was evident that she would be short. SB followed behind Nic as she walked to the door, holding his hand. She stopped by the door and smothered him with kisses.

"Yo chill."

"I'm a miss you."

"I'll be here and give you a massage when you get back."

"Please don't let Macy color on walls or go outside today."

"Alright man."

"Love you."

He kissed her lips and pushed her out the door. If she don't leave now she'll never leave and I can't have that. Nigga got plans.

******

Diana walked into the house with her boyfriend and three kids. They all got introduced and sat around watching the kids and having small talk about random stuff.

"SB she doesn't look like you."

"She isn't mine, either."

"Oh, your girl's kid?"

"Yeah, I enjoy being dad just wish we'd have some of our own."

"Have you asked her?"

"Naw, she's focusing on her career plus she won't stop getting the shot."

"Well you should ask her, right honey?"

"Yeah, Bruh you should. Seeing little mini yous is great."

"Really?"

"Especially a Jr."

"I'd like a boy."

"Yo wassup with yo career tho? You at home like a chick."

SB's face showed embarrassment but he shook it off. If I was still in the streets I'd have his ass smoked now. He looked over at dude and looked him over. Working at a father and son shop nigga is a bottom. Diana pleaded with her eyes knowing him, but the old him that he'd lash out on him.

"I got a small jewelry business on the come up as soon as I find some employees it's all Mine plus I'm a nigga sitting on millions of dirty money."

SB sat back as Zion sat up. He looked intrigued and nosy. He wanted to ask, but he didn't. Diana sighed and gazed over at SB. She still in love with me.

"Daddy, Bryton kick me!"

"Yo B wassup witcha feet nigga?"

"I apologize."

"Jr go play."

The little boy ran towards the kids. I watched as Macy followed their daughter around. She was four and twice as big as Macy, but that didn't stop her from wanting to fight. We all laughed at Macy being picked up and tossed in the play pin and giggling as she climb back out to attack.

"Yo SB let me in on ya business deal."

"You want a cut?"

"I want a job."

"No, Z."

"Woman don't start that shit. Hit my line bruh."

"Two weeks."

"Got it."

That was easy my tenth and last employee. Booked. This nigga ain't in the streets, but he gone learn quick or get fucked up. SB stood up to go get the door as they argued.

"Faree, who's here?"

"A friend come and meet em."

"A friend? You smell like a female."

"It is..."

"Okay."

I could tell she was pissed by the way she looked at me. Her eyes cut at me as she put the Red Velvet Cake Ice Cream up and held a piece of pie in her hand. She shook her head mumbling to herself. SB stepped behind her and caressed her shoulders then kissed her neck.

"She's just a friend stop being so territorial. You got guy..."

"It's different! Bitches will..."

"We not gone have this discussion and you know why."

He retorted becoming upset with her. Fuck she mean it's different? If anyone should be jealous or worried it's me! He stormed down the stairs to his guest and invited them all back up for ice cream.

"Hey I'm Diana, this is my boyfriend, Zion and our kids, Zion, Zy'er and Zion Bryton."

She introduced herself and family to Nic as I had already did. I watched Nicki smile and shake hands with Diana. She so fake, yo. SB chuckled to himself as he ate ice cream. The adults sat at the bar stooled table as the kids sat in the dinning room. Diana kept her eyes mostly on the kids, Zion watched Nic lick the ice cream sexually and SB watched him. Nicki cracked a smile deep throating it for him, but he wasn't paying attention. This nigga is too into my bitch. Nigga better get his mind right. SB squeezed her thigh then glared at her.

"Okay, Faree."

"You playing yo."

"Umm.."

"Nicki, um I don't mean to....."

"Then don't do it."

"I.. oh."

"I'm playing girl, wassup?"

"Do you want kids? I mean more?"

"Sure, but I want to be financially stable plus I have other things to think about than starting a family and hopefully you understand that."

She said looking over at SB. No, I don't understand, but I'll agree so I don't get hurt no further. He nodded his head and looked over at Macy. We got our hands full with Macy, so I won't rush her. She rubbed his hand then squeezed it.

******

"I meant to ask you yesterday how it went?"

"I got the job and a bonus off the top because I speak Spanish."

"Great, when do you start?"

"January they want me on a brand new case."

"Which is?"

"I don't know yet, but I'll let you know."

She pecked his lips as they lay naked under the covers. He escaped into his thoughts. What if I can't get my business up in status like I want? Nicki gone be making her own money then she ain't gone need a nigga like me. He looked at her as she lay typing away on her phone. I got a beautiful educated woman on my arm and ain't satisfied. He ran his hand through her hair and closed his eyes falling back to sleep.

******

"Yo the money is great in this business."

"I know plus I import my own stones just to make sure I'm getting real shit. None of that fake diamond shit."

"Real shit my nigga."

"We in the streets. You riding out to Philly with me to drop off these blacks?"

"Yeah, to who?"

"Some Kat name Unk."

"Dealer or Rapper?"

"Dealer."

"The streets is talking."

"And I'm loving it. Look at this piece I made for Maddy."

He held up a medium size chain with a large pendant full of white and black diamonds in the shape of Nic's tattoo. Zion glowed over it like a thief.

"That's decent bruh, but for a seven year old?"

"She deserves nothing, but the best like my other ladies."

"True, but that's huge."

"She likes shiny things."

"I guess dude, I'd start small for her though."

"Yeah, well I'll save this one for later."

"Good."

They got packed up to make the trip to Philly with a Xmas they'll never forget around the corner.

13 comments:

  1. I'on like the Zion character , at all , somethin bout him .... Nicki and SB so nasty masturbating in the bathroom .. freaks , well not much else too say .. Post soon -@NickiDopeAF

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ion like this new dude. Something don't seem right about him. If he take Maddy's necklace i will write myself into this story and whoop his ass, that is my baby. Nicki better stop flirting with other niggas, that shit is not cute. I hope they have a great Christmas, something is telling me you bout to be on that BS. Show Nicki and Safaree being cute together, they always seem to be mad each other for some reason. I'm happy Nicki got the job. Post soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Zion ass seems tooooooooooooooo fuccking sneaky!!!!!! Shoot dat nigga

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nic & Safaree nasty masturbating in the bathroom lol but Zion needs to disappear he better not do nothing with that necklace. Post soon

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ion Like Zion Nope , Not At All ! Faree Can Give Maddy That Necklace If He Want Too !! Loved The Chapter , Post Soon :) -@YoAmoOnika

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ion like this new person -_- He seems too sneaky he better not fuck anything up! post soon Nisi! -@TeamMinajCeeCee

    ReplyDelete
  7. Kay..suh'n ain't right about this Zion guy.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hmm...Something's not right w/ this Zion character. His girlfriend might be a sneak, too, seeing as though she still has feelings for Safaree. Wonder what's about to go down...

    ReplyDelete
  9. Zion acting suspicious he better not try nothing funny cus he don't know Sb will cut that tongue out with no remorse lol. Nicki and Sb are some freaks and liddle Macy is so cute

    ReplyDelete
  10. Zion better keep it handsome! He seems too mysterious. Lol Nic forever doing something.. Flirting with the dude lol. And Nic Lil freaky self tsk tsk.
    But on the real Zion better not ruin Christmas. Great Chapter.

    ReplyDelete
  11. That ending sounds..... And Zion seems a bit tainted and awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

    ReplyDelete
  12. Zion boutta get slapped.. TF u watchin my baby eat ice cream for lmfaooooooo Nicki be playin with dudes livessss!!! But yea I'm glad Nic is doing good in her lil law thing she's a bawse. Safaree needs to step it up.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Zion Seems Kinda ... Umm Yea . I'm Kinda Skeptical About Him ...

    ReplyDelete