Saturday, September 1, 2012

Faree: When Shit Hits the Fan

Nicki and I got up early and went over to this nigga Quez house to get all of Macy's information. He looked stupid and I want to bag his ass in his fucking house, but the nigga got kids to look after. We sat on the sofa and I watched how uneasy Nic looked as we sat there. She's been here before and it's showing all over her guilty face.

"Relax baby."

"I'm trying."

"What's wrong?"

"Nothing, I don't want to talk about it."

Just as I was about to press her about it a little girl that look just like Lily came into the room and sat across from us with her gray eyes piercing through us like a needle. Did we look funny or this lil girl got some beef with us. She spoke in an African accent heavier than Lily's, but more proper English.

"Are you coming to get Macy?"

"Um, not today."

"Ummm...."

"Why? Might I ask."

"No reason at all just wanted to know."

She stood up and walked towards another direction and disappeared. That shit had a nigga eerie. Quez walked in from the garage and stepped to Nic.

"Uh, can I speak with you alone. Just a min."

"Um...."

She looked at me, but I didn't say a damn thing. She knows what's up and I'm not gone remind her. She looked back up at him then stood up following him, OH. The fuck? She know I'm not with her being alone with him for too long. She did.. His thought were interrupted when another girl featuring Quez and Lily came out with the girl from before.

"I'm Linda."

"I'm Maddy."

"Uh, wassup Maddy and Linda."

"Don't talk so loud, but get Macy out of here and fast."

The way she whispered that in her African accent had a nigga on edge, so I looked around the room. Maddy walked towards me like lightening and grabbed my face with her small had as they began to shake.

"Mommy doesn't let Macy do anything by herself or leave that room back there."

"What does she do back there?"

"We don't know, but Macy's the only one she does it to and I see her bathe her, but she touches her private parts for a long time."

"Yeah, Macy cries and ask for her mommy all the time. We love Macy and we want her not to cry anymore."

Linda spoke with tears in her eyes. I grabbed her and hugged her. By the way she reacted towards me I could tell that there father was the only one gentle to them. Maddy tapped her leg and they both disappeared back down the hallway. I got to tell Nic, but I want to make sure it's true.
SB got up and followed down the hall he had seen them come from earlier. He passed a door to see a boy in army clothes. He look to be playing by himself. He continued down the hall and passed a bathroom on the right side. He peeked in then shut the door then continued down the hall where a room with a lock on it read Macy's room. He pushed open the door to see an all pink room with dolls, pictures of Nicki and other stuff sat on pink shelves. There was a twin size bump bed in it and a walk in closet. He stepped in further and he jumped seeing Lily An and Macy on the floor playing, but he and Lily were staring at each other. Her eyes darkened as he stared into them. Macy stood on here feet and looked at him funny. She looks just like her mother, cute.

"What you come in here for?"

"Looking for the bathroom, but..."

"You're spying."

"No, I'm observing."

She held on to Macy's little body as she stood up. She ran her fingers over her face then walked back pass me. Macy ran behind her. She didn't look harmed to me, but what the fuck do I know about kids? He turned and went to the bathroom. He heard a knock then heard Nic's voice as she stepped in glaring at him. He shook off then pulled out some hand sanitizer..

"Why are you snooping through their house?"

"Because I had to check it out."

"Now? Today? Like why?"

"Yo why is your lipstick smeared?"

"Don't change the subject, answer me dammit!"

"Naw, fuck that!"

I started to push her ass out my way to get to that nigga, but she stood against the door and held on to the sink and towel rack.

"Calm the fuck down! I just kissed Macy!"

"I don't got damn believe you."

"What? Wow, seriously?"

She stepped out the way as I stormed up to Quez who held Macy up with her lips as pink as Nic's. Oh, shit. She stood a few feet back shaking her head as I stepped back next to her.

"I apologize baby."

"I know, with your jealous ass."

"Shut up."

"Quez, call me if Macy needs anything."

"Yeah."

We walked out in silence and the car ride home was silent besides the music playing. She didn't look my way at all. I'm bout to play later.

******

"Mommy, come get me please?"

She constantly asked Nic this daily. We visited a lot and everytime Maddy would tell me to get Macy out the house. Today I needed to tell Nic what I knew, but not while she's like this.

"I love you baby."

"I wove you too Mommy."

She hung up then continued to eat her rice and peas. I had shit to do today and Nic wouldn't let me out her sight today. I think she my plan, but I was getting my revenge today. She looked at me then pulled the fork out of her mouth seductively. Her foot rested on my dick as she massaged it with her foot.

"I bet you'll love my tongue on your penis."

"I would appreciate it and worship it."

"How bad do you want to feel it?"

"My friend can tell you that."

"I see."

She disappeared under the table then I felt her warm hands on my cock. I pulled back as I felt her warn mouth around my penis. She pulled a cup of ice next to her leg then removed her mouth. She popped a piece of ice in her mouth and took all of me in her mouth and relaxed her throat then tightened it up as the ice and her slob worked my dick. Fuck! I'm not going anywhere tonight maybe tomorrow. I grabbed her hair and pulled her head back as I bust down her stomach.

"Damn, Onika, where that come from?"

"I just felt like you deserved it, but the next time you bust on my stomach, I'm gone slap the cum from you."

"Damn?"

She stood up and pulled me to the shower and treated me like a king should be treated.

******

Wifey: Where are you?
Boss: Working.
Wifey: Come home.. Macy and I need company.
Boss: When I'm done I'm on my way.

We sat outside D Fo's apartment and watched as he made it to his car. This young as fucker. I should pop his ass right now, but too many witnesses.

Wifey: Stay away from trouble. I need you here. Macy and I.

I read that over and over in my mind. Macy and I. I had a family at home with two beautiful girls who needed me. We followed after him as he pulled up to the spot where Stacy had him go. This why you don't chase pussy. He sat on the hood of his car as Stacy ran game to him. I watched as Nia slit his tires all, but the one he was sitting near. Dumb nigga with no back up. With a quick knee to the balls and the gun to his back, she walked him to my side of the car. I opened my door knocking him in the face.

"You thought you and your punk ass boys could really get away with murdering my lil homie?"

"We.. we.. were just having some fun!"

"You had fun on the wrong territory boy."

Big John took him from Stacy then Big Pop took her gun and wiped it clean.

"Get home baby girl."

"See you around Boss."

"Number one in this business boy don't chase pussy."

"Number two always have look out."

"Number three Karma."

He groaned as the bullet flew threw his chest. He gagged as the blood spilled from his body. Big Pop and Big John sat him in his car and set it on fire. We road out and cleaned up when we got to the spot.

"I got to get home to my girl, stay low niggas."

"Always, Boss."

We joked around and dapped as I made my way out the door to get to my wife and daughter. I vowed to myself that if I was gone keep being in the streets, I was gone keep my hands clean.

******

"Why didn't you tell me earlier that bitch was touching my daughter?"

"I didn't know if it was true or not!"

"Two little girls wouldn't just stress that we get her out of there if it's a lie!"

"Girls lie about shit like that all the time!"

"Faree, stop watching them damn lifetime movies and get real!"

"Look, Listen we just can't..."

"OH YES THE FUCK WE CAN!"

She grabbed her keys and stomped out the door cussing me out and cursing over Lily. I got in the passenger seat, wrong move. She hit me everytime she yelled about the situation.

"Cool down with the hitting Nic."

"Shut the fuck up and take it!"

"I didn't do shit..."

"YOU DIDN'T TELL ME SOONER! FUCK YOU MEAN YOU AINT DO SHIT!?"

She screamed. I sat there feeling stupid and guilty. I hope she didn't hurt Macy or scar her. If she did her and I both are dead. We pulled up to the house and Nic hopped out the car before her seat belt was off. She bang on the door. Dear God, why did she answer the door?

8 comments:

  1. OH NOOO! Why did she open the door! lol Nicki better lay her paws on that girl. But don't do anything stupid. Why Safaree gotta go back to the streets?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Poor little Macy I knew she was doing something to her. Nicki better get her kid out that house and I hope the wife answered the food so nicki soulf beat her ass

    ReplyDelete
  3. Poor Macy. :/// Nic is about to go AWF!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lmaooooooooooo " dear god why did she answer the door"

    ReplyDelete
  5. LMFAOOO @ her hitting him and telling him take it " dear god why did she answer the door" i cryyyy

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gerllllll This chapter >>> I'ma need Nic 2 stop hittin on him like that and telling him 2 take it .... Cryign @ him saying "Why did she answer the door ! Nic needs 2 get her out soon ass possible .. -@NickiDopeAF

    ReplyDelete
  7. I knew she was hurting Macy. Does Quez even know? And Lily answered the door...oh God!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nic Better Fuck Lily Up ! Ole Trifling Bitch. Lmao I'm Heated !!

    ReplyDelete